WS6 vs. Supra Video - Cant Find

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WS6 vs. Supra Video - Cant Find

This video was on here months ago and I was wondering if anyone had it. I was wanting to show it to my buddies but need some help finding. The Cobra raced the supra first and got smoked. Then the guy in the cobra shot video from behind where the WS6 smoked the same supra. If anyone has these vidoes could you please post the link.

Thanks,
    Ryan
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

It's MECHAM from ls1tech... you might try to find it there.

I don't have it.
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

I have both videos but don't have a way to post them.
      Silver 02 WS-6, 6 speed, Corsa cat-back, SLP lid, K&N filter, BMR STB, !CAGs, Lou's short stick, MSD wires, MTI "Hammer" cam, ASP underdrive pulley, Hooker LTs, Hooker ORY, Comp 918s, TR pushrods, UMI Sfcs, UMI LCAs, NGK TR55s, Hotchkis springs

Dyno'd 4/24: 330.9 RWHP/ 344.8 RWTQ (Before cam, headers, and pulley)

Dyno'd 5/1: 383.5 RWHP / 380.5 RWTQ (393 actual RWHP)

Comment

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?kw=8

i think it may be here somewhere under trans am or supra.
        2000 trans am auto, Afr 205,tr 220/220 112, mti lid, 160t,umi sfc,hooker headers and ory y,loud mouth. bellow,pr's,harland rockers,new lifters,ls6 oilpump,rollermaster doubler roller, msd wires.

Comment

Found it, thanks Joe!!!!!!!!!!
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Working...
          X