Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey everyone i just wanted to say hello and introduce myself a little bit, ive seen this forum a few times and it seems like a great place to talk to people who love f-body's like i do, ive never relized that there were this many true fans left out there . well im from ny and i have a 2000 trans am 6 speed, shes stock for now but there are alot of plans in the works .
    2000 Trans Am 6spd LS1
    Stock...for now

Hello and welcome to the board.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Welcome to 1 of the best boards and peeps on the net....

She's Red and she's Rare.

~Black Beauty ~ Last 97 & LT1 Hawk

Comment

Welcome to f-body.com! Lot's of great people here.

Comment

thankx everyone, im working on getting some pics up soon
          2000 Trans Am 6spd LS1
          Stock...for now

Comment

Post a picture of yourself in the "Post Your Pic" thread in the off topic forum.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
              Post a picture of yourself in the "Post Your Pic" thread in the off topic forum.

L........H

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

welcome, i love wolves, eat raw snakes for breakfast, play with black widow spiders for entertainment and still love f bodies too.........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                  welcome, i love wolves, eat raw snakes for breakfast, play with black widow spiders for entertainment and still love f bodies too.........

He forgot to mention that he likes to wear makeup and try on his wife's dresses when she isn't home!

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                    If the word hottie wasn't in the screen name, would you still be making this request? However, it is a darn good idea! And by the way, WELCOME!

As a moderator I must say no swearing and no flaming, and don't post in caps and you'll do fine here. A lot of knowledge among these members.
                    Dave M
                    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

DOWN wolfmut DOWN! dont wry bout the wolfman, hes just a old guy

welcome to the only board where no1 makes fun of u
                      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
                        If the word hottie wasn't in the screen name, would you still be making this request?
                        Well, it surely didn't discourage me.

Comment

Welcome! And I must qualify the statement about no one making fun of you. No one means anything by it, it's all in fun, but there is much teasing.

*Pam*

2002 Firebird 3.8 A/T - all stock
                          1998 Ford Contour SVT #1578 of 6535

Comment

Originally posted by 88bird5spd

welcome to the only board where no1 makes fun of u

haha except for the ongoing battle between wolfman and joe, but who doesnt enjoy that?!

And again welcome!! Thats a sweet ride too, lets see some pics!
                            -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

lol theres nothing wrong with that, it keeps life interesting
                              2000 Trans Am 6spd LS1
                              Stock...for now

Comment

Working...
                              X