Joke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joke

Two married buddies are out drinking one night, when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage. Take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, get undressed in the bathroom, stick my foot in the toilet and pee down my leg to prevent splashing sounds. I ease into bed and my wife STILL Wakes Up, and Yells at me for staying out so late!

"His buddy looks at him and says "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, pee hard into the toilet water, then use the full flush, throw my shoes in the closet, undress in the bedroom, then jump into bed, slap her o! n the butt and say!, WHO'S HORNY????!!!" and she acts like she's sound asleep.

It Works Every Time!!

1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
    "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Funny stuff.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

LMAO! This one will be passed around.

Comment

That's pretty good. Here is a funny Christmas joke that I found this morning:

There was a man who worked for the Post Office whose job it was to process all the mail that had illegible addresses. One day, a letter came
        addressed in a shaky handwriting to God. He thought he should open it to
        see what it was about. The letter read:
        Dear God,

I am an 83 year old widow, living on a very small pension. Yesterday
        someone stole my purse. It had $100 in it, which was all the money I had
        until my next pension check. Next Sunday is Christmas, and I had invited
        two of my friends over for dinner. Without that money, I have nothing to
        buy food with. I have no family to turn to, and you are my only hope. Can
        you please help me?

Sincerely,

Edna

The postal worker was touched. He showed the letter to all the other
        workers. Each one dug into his or her wallet and came up with a few
        dollars. By the time he made the rounds, he had collected $96, which
        they put into an envelope and sent to the woman. The rest of the day, all
        the workers felt a warm glow thinking of Edna and the dinner she would be
        able to share with her friends.

Christmas came and went. A few days later, another letter came from
        the old lady to God. All the workers gathered around while the letter
        was opened. It read:

Dear God,

How can I ever thank you enough for what you did for me? Because of your
        gift of love, I was able to fix a glorious dinner for my friends.
        We had a very nice day and I told my friends of your wonderful gift.
        By the way, there was $4 missing. I think it must have been those thieving
        bastards at the Post Office.

To be added soon-Firebird Graphic

Comment

Working...
        X