Wow, this place is hoppin tonight.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, this place is hoppin tonight.

Lots of people online. Must be us cold climate folks. Snowed in, here in KC.

How about you guys?

Anyone put up any good Christmas decorations? All I put up was a tree and put some lights on the deck.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Originally posted by Performin Norman
    Lots of people online. Must be us cold climate folks. Snowed in, here in KC.

How about you guys?

Anyone put up any good Christmas decorations? All I put up was a tree and put some lights on the deck.
    There is a threat of an ice storm in Atlanta. It's way too cold outside for me.

We are lucky to have a tree up and a few decorations.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

wow I guess Norm has no Sat night life (look at the time he posted) j/k (stayed home myself and ate pizza and talked to the ex GF )
      Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
      Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
      pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
        wow I guess Norm has no Sat night life (look at the time he posted) j/k (stayed home myself and ate pizza and talked to the ex GF )
        Yea, I was snowed in. Still am. Just relaxing and enjoying the beautiful frozen tundra.
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

I'm still wondering what was up with this

Most users ever online was 369, 07-04-2005 at 08:57 AM.

what where we all doing online at almost 9:00 in the morning ?

1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

Jeff are we in the same state it got up to 72 today you are only about 30 miles from me. JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS have you been hanging out at Butthead Atlanta.
            Blazer

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
              Jeff are we in the same state it got up to 72 today you are only about 30 miles from me. JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS have you been hanging out at Butthead Atlanta.
              Blazer
              Well it was 37 last night. I was out in your neck of the woods again today. For some odd reason the landing pattern at Hartfield had planes at like 2000 feet over Villa Rica. That was an odd site to see a comercial plane so low out there.
              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
              X