Merry Christmas to all...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to all...

...and to all a good flight down the 1320 . I'm outta here for the next couple weeks. Gonna visit my mom up in the frozen northern state of Idaho (friggen BRRRRR!!!! lol) then over to Washington to visit my g/f for New Years and celebrate our 3-yr.-anniversary . Even got her something special for it too...

That should score me some points lol

Take care everyone. Have a very Merry Christmas, a great New Years and I will see everyone next year. Adios por ahora mis amigos
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Good luck man. Good luck driving in the snow. I'm guessing it would be your first time driving in it. Not fun. Congrats on the anniversary. Me and Ang are 6 months behind ya

Kudos on that ring. I like it a lot!...uh, I mean...I'm gonna go eat some red meat and wrestle a Grizzly bear.

Good luck man. Have a safe trip
    Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
    SOLD- Kinda miss it
    94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
    SOLD- Good riddance!
    2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Merry Christmas Steve and Happy New Year!!!

Comment

Have a great Christmas, Steve, and a happy new year. That ring should help you have a "happy new year"...
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

That should keep you off the "be no" list.

Merry Christmas to you too.
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Merry Christmas and enjoy your trip..
            96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Comment

Enjoy your trip amigo! Let me know how she liked the ring and if she mentioned anything about wife 1.0.

Comment

Good luck buddy. Nice ring man.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
                2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

happy holidays

take it easy and have fun
                  1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

Happy holidays Steve! the ring sounds like a good idea
                    93 t/a A4 3.23s
                    95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
                    99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
                    99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
                    97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
                    93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
                    00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
                      ...and to all a good flight down the 1320 . I'm outta here for the next couple weeks. Gonna visit my mom up in the frozen northern state of Idaho (friggen BRRRRR!!!! lol) then over to Washington to visit my g/f for New Years and celebrate our 3-yr.-anniversary . Even got her something special for it too...

That should score me some points lol

Take care everyone. Have a very Merry Christmas, a great New Years and I will see everyone next year. Adios por ahora mis amigos
                      a muffler bearing ring? wtf?

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                        a muffler bearing ring? wtf?

So, ummm, when is Keona having those Poodle pups again? lol

Anyways, I'm writing from WA right now. Hope everyone is doing great and I'll post again once I'm home again. Take care everyone and have a great New Years.

And yes, she loves the ring
                        Steve
                        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Working...
                        X