Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weapon Retention Failure (watch closely)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon Retention Failure (watch closely)

http://www.uncommondescent.com/index.php/archives/567
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

roflmao!!!!!!!!!

At least the clerk knew what to do!

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
    '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
    Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Nice! I love stupid people. They're entertaining.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

glad it didnt missfire when he dropped it, although, the classic would have been if it did...and shot him..hahahahaha

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

That's funny. I hate crooks.
          LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

dumba@@

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
            2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
              That's funny. I hate crooks.
              Speaking of crooks. What a lovely day today was. This morning my wife called me and said somebody broke into the neighbors house. She drove by and the neighbors father's dog was sitting in the driveway. So the kids took off over there where they found the glass door busted out. They started screaming so my wife called them back and called the police then the home owners then me. We were afraid their father was in the house hurt but my wife wouldn't go in the house to look. So I left work and boogied home. Funny I was running 90 and it felt like I was crawling my adrenaline was so high. It took me about 15 minutes to get home and I beat the cops there by about a minute. So the cop was the first in the house with his gun drawn. I stayed outside with mine. Nobody was inside but they trashed the place. pushed over the Christmas tree and unwrapped all but 1 present. They didn't take any though. They took his laptop, their daughters game cube and the spare set of car keys. They are "disabled" right now until they can reprogram the alarm tomorrow. They did not take the big screen TV or the stereo. They broke the mirror and the dresser just for the heck of it. The worst part is for some reason they keep picking on his house and no one else's. That's like 3 times in about 2 years. It's not like this is a high crime area. So far everyone they have caught were people from the "poor" side of town going to what they thought were "rich" people's house. Yea if I was rich would I drive a 10 year old car? Well luckily the sliding glass doors inside our house were the same doors that the crooks busted out. So we took my doors and put them in their frame just so they could close the house up. We then went to Home Depot and bought a better door with a better lock to put on our sun porch since they have our doors now. Well it worked out. What are friends and neighbors for. Besides he builds motors for a living.
              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

oh shoot bandwith exceeded...maybe later...
                Greg W. in West Michigan
                1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
                1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
                1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
                1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
                1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
                <Motor out

Comment

Working...
                X