Original Sticker of WS6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Sticker of WS6

What was the original sticker price of a fully loaded 2002 WS6? I am wondering because I think I may have been able to get one back when they came out. I would have had my dad lease it through his company as a company car (but it would realy be my car) and then at the end of the 3 year lease I would just pay it off. Instead we got a 2002 Grand Am SE. His company pays for the car thats why it would be leased. I ask becase when me and my dad went to look at cars, there was a fully loaded 02 Sunset Orange WS6 in the parking lot and i loved it but never thought about this idea til now and i am just wondering if it would have been possible.

tmac
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Originally posted by purepwrta
    What was the original sticker price of a fully loaded 2002 WS6? I am wondering because I think I may have been able to get one back when they came out. I would have had my dad lease it through his company as a company car (but it would realy be my car) and then at the end of the 3 year lease I would just pay it off. Instead we got a 2002 Grand Am SE. His company pays for the car thats why it would be leased. I ask becase when me and my dad went to look at cars, there was a fully loaded 02 Sunset Orange WS6 in the parking lot and i loved it but never thought about this idea til now and i am just wondering if it would have been possible.

tmac
    I'm pretty sure fully loaded fell around 32,000

Comment

Originally posted by purepwrta

tmac
      The MSRP was roughly 28k w/ minimal option; 31k fully loaded, but of course the actual dealership asking prices varied. I saw them down here going for 30k-32k normally.

Comment

Back in '02 when I was seriously looking to get one, the dealership's lowest price they quoted me for the exact one I have now (bought it in March of this year) was $31,500.

Glad I waited a couple years to grab one with 16K on it. Saved over $10K.
        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
        X