Challenger Concept Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenger Concept Pics

A pre-christmas present from Autoweek...

http://forums.autoweek.com/servlet/J...nger%20001.jpg
    http://forums.autoweek.com/servlet/J...nger%20001.jpg
    http://forums.autoweek.com/servlet/J...nger%20002.jpg
    http://forums.autoweek.com/servlet/J...nger%20003.jpg

Enjoy!
    Joe K.
    '11 BMW 328i
    '10 Matrix S AWD
    Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

I like it, and have always been a Mopar fan but I like the new Camaro concept and Mustang's better.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

looks like they nailed the design to me! More detail in these pics then we've seen from the spy shots.
      Dave M
      Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Too bad they got rid of the Plymouth name. I really like this car better.
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman

daddy likes
          Dave M
          Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

That is oh so sweet. I am starting to like Mopar more and more. I really like what Dodge is doing with their cars lately. I mean, I'm not crazy about the charger idea, but it still looks nice, and if they threw this car into the lineup, that would be really cool.

I just don't know about the quality of their product. Last I heard they were garbage. They getting it in order lately or what?
            97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
              I just don't know about the quality of their product. Last I heard they were garbage. They getting it in order lately or what?
              We have a van and a PT Cruiser and so far they have been maintenance free. I see people talking about some being crap but my experience has been pretty good.
              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Chrysler's reputation took a big hit when they had all those transmission problems with the previous generation Durangos and Grand Cherokees. Supposedly, the transmission problems are a thing of the past. My Brother is the head of the parts department at a local Chrysler/Jeep/GMC dealer.

The transmission problems were so bad, that the only tranny's his dealership would keep in stock were the one's for the Durango and Grand Cherokee (same transmission). His dealership would replace between 4 to 8 a week.

I'm really beginning to like Mopar myself. Always loved Mopar muscle cars.
                SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I like the body lines, but I just wish they would do something with the rear end. Overall I think it looks pretty tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
                    Nice! That thing got a Hemi? Nothing like a 6.1 liter 425 HP Hemi. It will probably be underrated just as all the others are.

Comment

Not bad looking but I've never been a Mopar fan.
                      94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

yea they did have tranny problems but they are a thing of the past i see it all day lol i havent really come across many reocurring problems on diff cars in a while
                        2000 Trans Am 6spd LS1
                        Stock...for now

Comment

Now if GM will get there head out of there you know where an start doing something but it will have to be super good. If not sorry to say but Ford or Mopar hear I come. GM is going down the tubes big time. It is sad Blazer

Comment

Working...
                          X