Say a Prayer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say a Prayer

Its been a very long road since last year when my Nanny had a stroke. We spent so much time and she came so far with her rehab and could slowly walk and communicate to the best of her ability with the whole family. Yesterday my Grandfather and I took her to the hospital because she was not feeling well. The doctors said it was a stomach infection/virus and she would be out by the end of the week. Well, last night my Grandfather was in her room and she had a second stroke. Since yesterday she has been in intensive care and is on all kinds of life support machines and has shown very little to no progress. We are praying night and day that she will recover and be able to regain some abilities she had before. With the Holiday season here its been very hard for my whole family. I know that if you would all say a prayer it will bring more hope and be the best thing for my family and my Nanny.

Happy Holidays to all and God Bless. Thank you
    1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

god bless your family in troubled times.
    1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

You got it. I wish your Nanny the best.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, best wishes to you and your family.

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
        2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

A prayer is coming from my way. I wish you and your family the best in these trying times. My Grandfather was just released from the hospital today. He had severe pneumonia last week and the doctors were sure he wasn't going to see Christmas.

Well... a whole lot of paraying and some minor miracles have him up to 90% better and coming home today. If he did it, your Nanny can as well. God bless her and your family.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
            A prayer is coming from my way. I wish you and your family the best in these trying times. My Grandfather was just released from the hospital today. He had severe pneumonia last week and the doctors were sure he wasn't going to see Christmas.
            Thats good to hear about your Grandfather doing well. Thanks so much for everyones prayers. It means so much. Thanks
            1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

Comment

Prayers sent...

She's Red and she's Rare.

~Black Beauty ~ Last 97 & LT1 Hawk

Comment

Im sorry broh....prayers from us for sure.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
                X