Merry Christmas everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas everyone

heading up north to mary's parents today. yall enjoy and remember the true member of this day.

God bless all of you and yours.

Ken, Mary, Reno, Keona, Shelby, and Rocky

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Merry Christmas to all! Have a safe happy holiday!

Shawn, Jim, Linda, Lindsey, Ryan, and our dog Chloe!
    1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Merry Christmas!!

Comment

Merry Christmas all...
          2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
          1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
          2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
          2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
          2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Right back at you Kermie.
            LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Im back, and Im a sickining hog from the 3rd water........

i need the gym bad tomarrow.......OMG.........

i ate smart, salad, oysters on the half shell, shrimp, sushi....while the rest of the family gorged on turkey, dressing, taters, all that fat stuff...... then i did the unforgivable sickining hedghod act (for me).......i ate............... a giant piece of 4 layer triple chocolate german cake....... aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

i never eat cake!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

im fat..... i know im going to wake up in the morning and not be able to get out of bed without a wheelbarrow.......

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                Im back, and Im a sickining hog from the 3rd water........

i need the gym bad tomarrow.......OMG.........

i ate smart, salad, oysters on the half shell, shrimp, sushi....while the rest of the family gorged on turkey, dressing, taters, all that fat stuff...... then i did the unforgivable sickining hedghod act (for me).......i ate............... a giant piece of 4 layer triple chocolate german cake....... aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

i never eat cake!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

im fat..... i know im going to wake up in the morning and not be able to get out of bed without a wheelbarrow.......

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh

Now that's the Wolfman we all know.

Comment

that gave me a kick

i surely hope you are joking lol

obviously your still all hyped up from all that sugar
                  1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

ive been eating almost nonstop since dinner finished at 6. I've had a ton of turkey and ham. 2 pieces of peach pie, a piece of cherry. Still picking at the ham. Everytime I get hungry, there is a buffet . I've probably gained a few pounds today.

Lotta coke and sprite today too.

This is the best part of the holidays. All the good food.
                    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

joe.......................................

i luv u man..................................

Comment

Working...
                      X