So long 87 WS6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So long 87 WS6

Another project car heads off to it's new owner. My bone stock 87 WS6 is going to be taken apart and redone with a mega dose of HP and a body refresh. Sorry to see this one go, but there are other priorities for now. Here are a few last pics.......

You gotta do what you gotta do.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
      You gotta do what you gotta do.
      That...... and I really want an 89 TTA Pace Car.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
        That...... and I really want an 89 TTA Pace Car.
        Ahhh Now the real motivating factor surfaces. I had one lined out and ready to buy when my wife and I decided to part. Needless to say, I didn't get it.
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

I think that was the first time I've ever seen a picture of your '87, and all I can say is WOW! That car sure is beautiful, obviously was taken care of very nicely. Although not fast stock, there is something about clean third gens that just gets me. It's nice to hear that she's goin' to someone who's going to take good care of her and wake her up a bit

A TTA Pace Car would be a nice replacement though

Since I haven't had the chance to log on as much as I would like, I've been outta the loop for a while, and just noticed your new sig link. I see in the picture, your WS6 doesn't have the borbets on. Did you sell them or just switch it up? I absolutely love those wheels, and I know they are discontinued. It would be a shame if you sold them....that is unless you sold them to me of course
          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by 95TransAm
            Since I haven't had the chance to log on as much as I would like, I've been outta the loop for a while, and just noticed your new sig link. I see in the picture, your WS6 doesn't have the borbets on. Did you sell them or just switch it up? I absolutely love those wheels, and I know they are discontinued. It would be a shame if you sold them....that is unless you sold them to me of course
            Never going to sell those! My 94 is currently wearing those shoes.

Comment

Never going to sell those! My 94 is currently wearing those shoes.
              Ah...gotcha

Hmmm...those wheels on the camaro. If you can, please post a pic....Im wondering how they look. Probably pretty sweet would be my guess
              black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

I think that was the first time I've ever seen a picture of your '87, and all I can say is WOW! That car sure is beautiful, obviously was taken care of very nicely. Although not fast stock, there is something about clean third gens that just gets me. It's nice to hear that she's goin' to someone who's going to take good care of her and wake her up a bit
                Pics can lie. I did do a considerable amount of labor to clean it up and repair some items. The body had some scars that weren't visible unless closer than 5 feet. It was still better than most, but definately not a show queen. This was a driver that was basically complete and serviceable, a good runner.

As far as pics of the Borbets on the Camaro, I'll have to take some. I just put them on a few weeks ago and haven't taken a pic yet.

Comment

did you know that mary had an 87 TA with the iroc motor ? red one... sold it after i got my 94 TA GT...

rode like a freakin truck! LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                  Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                  sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I didn't know that. This one rode pretty decent, but a fair amount of squeeks and rattles. In my honest opinion, the 4th gen is a much more solid platform. My next 3rd gen is going to be a full bolt on affair with subframe connectors and full chassis mods. It's going to need it.

Comment

And here's the pic of the Borbets on the 94 Camaro.

It's nice being able to swap stuff around.

Comment

Those Borbet's look really business on that car! Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                          Those Borbet's look really business on that car! Nice.
                          I couldn't agree more....lookin' good

I know it's project cheap thrills, but if that wheel gap was reduced, that camaro would look even that much better with those wheels.

Comment

I couldn't agree more....lookin' good

I know it's project cheap thrills, but if that wheel gap was reduced, that camaro would look even that much better with those wheels.
                            Wrong car! Project 93 cheap thrills is a black 93 M6.

I do agree that this 94 needs to be dropped a bit. I'll scour the net for some springs but I would want another set of Intrax and those aren't as common. Besides..... they will also have to be within the budget.

Comment

Wrong car! Project 93 cheap thrills is a black 93 M6.

I do agree that this 94 needs to be dropped a bit. I'll scour the net for some springs but I would want another set of Intrax and those aren't as common. Besides..... they will also have to be within the budget.
                              Ah...you're right...cheap thrills was an LT1...man I've been outta the loop for a while now

You have so many rides anyways, it's impossible to remember which is which

I will say though, that 93 looks pretty darn good. Man, I need to get rid of my stock wheels soon...aluminum 5 spokes look good-n-all, but there's something extremely sexy about f-bodies with some nice wheels on them

Comment

Working...
                              X