head ake

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• head ake

man i have been working so much latley that i miss driving my car. (been locked in the work van) so i took her out for one last ride before the motor goes on the ground. and when i was getting into her i slammed my head on the top of the window to make things worse it also caut the top of my ear. thought i was gunna my ole lady laughed all the way home. hope im not the only dork to do that one. it was almost as bad as busting ones knee cap on a ball hitch. guess old betsy is just getting even for locking her in the gerage.

At school, I've helped out people I know work on their cars here and there. Good students are privledged to use the school's facilities during certain off hours. This has been the first time I've been regularly using a lift to work on cars (which is an absolute blessing by the way....I will have a lift in my garage when I am older ), and it took me 2 weeks to wack the bloody p*ss outta my head on that lift. It wasn't something that I was consciencely thinking about, and I was trying to work fast. Man....I fell to me knees, and it took me a couple minutes to regain myself after that one.
    black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

ache.............. not: ake

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
      X