The original GONE IN SIXTY SECONDS is on tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The original GONE IN SIXTY SECONDS is on tonight

8PM EST on Speed Channel. This is the version made in the seventies.
    2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

It's on anytime I feel like it at my house...got it on DVD.

Yes, the original 1974 H.B. Halicki version...http://gonein60seconds.com/toby/toby.htm

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
    '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
    Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

I'm watching it right now. Man oh man have I been missing out...the chase scene is insane. An awesome movie.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

I've got it on DVD. That is some good stuff.
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

I really enjoyed the beginning of the program where they talked about Toby Halicki and his making of the various movies.

The story line and acting was awfull lame, but as a car guy you got to love that movie. I bet I could watch it a hundred times and still pick out new stuff each time I watched.

I think I am going to order the DVD.
          2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Originally posted by Dave-S
            I think I am going to order the DVD.
            I just ordered the other 2 DVD's. "The Junkman" and "Deadline Auto Theft", I suspect the acting and story aren't any better in these, but had to satisfy my curiosity about the car crashes/chases.

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
            '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
            Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Working...
            X