New poll on the home page please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New poll on the home page please

Hey, how bout we get a new poll for the homepage. Isn't the new camaro coming out in 2009? Plus it technically won't be an f-body anymore, right? So i guess the answer would be never, since it says next generation F-BODY. Not next generation camaro/firebird. Please, please, please, please make a new poll

Thanks, Ryan.
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Ya right. When the new what ever comes out i will be to dam old to drive.
    Why don't we take a poll as how bad the Mustangs are pounding the crap
    out of GM.
    Blazer

Comment

I would agree with that as well, i always want to vote but i figured we knew the answer to that already.

I dont really ahve any ideas for it though, anyone got anything good?
      -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan34
        Hey, how bout we get a new poll for the homepage. Isn't the new camaro coming out in 2009? Plus it technically won't be an f-body anymore, right? So i guess the answer would be never, since it says next generation F-BODY. Not next generation camaro/firebird. Please, please, please, please make a new poll

Thanks, Ryan.
        This is the worst news i've heard How can there possibly be another camaro if its not an f body?! just wouldn't be right, wouldn't be suprised if it ended up been front wheel drive.
        Is there any concept pics out, or is it too early for genuine pics?
        Maybe the new poll could be fwd, rwd, or all wheel drive?
        Cant believe this @#%$, Rip the fbody...
        Screaming Mad
        Car: 1994 Camaro, 3.4l V6
        Pace Setter headers & Y pipe, Flowmaster Z28 exhaust, K&N cone filter. modded 4l60e, trans cooler, strut brace, Eibach pro-kit
        0-60 7.74
        1/4 16.52 @ 85.3

Bike: Suzuki GSXR K4 600, K&N filter,Rizla kit, R&G bobbins, Db screen, LED indicators

Comment

how bout the air plane question
          2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by 88bird5spd
            Don't you start....

SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

lol y not, by the looks of the outside, i dont plan on going nowhere for a while that and the bird is under like 6" of snow
              2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Screaming mad
                This is the worst news i've heard How can there possibly be another camaro if its not an f body?! just wouldn't be right, wouldn't be suprised if it ended up been front wheel drive.
                Is there any concept pics out, or is it too early for genuine pics?
                Maybe the new poll could be fwd, rwd, or all wheel drive?
                Cant believe this @#%$, Rip the fbody...
                Well, GM will most likely still refer to the car internally as F-body. Corvette is still Y-body even though the car has been completely re-engineered since 1997MY.

The new Camaro concept will debut in Detroit on 9 January, so you don't have long to wait. There were some leaked pictures but the were of an unfinished design and who knows how close the actual car will be to that. Better to wait a few days to see the actual finished product.

The car WILL be RWD. It WILL have a V8, and IRS. It WILL stick to the overall mission of the Camaro. This is not only from what may be the highest source on all things Camaro, but has been confirmed by leaked pictures.

When it debuts, as with all designs, some will like it some will not. Most folks will come around with time. Even the new Corvette elicited the same response.

So...do not fret...6 days and counting!
                Joe K.
                '11 BMW 328i
                '10 Matrix S AWD
                Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Let's also remember, the Camaro being shown at the auto shows will differ in some ways from the production model. The new Mustang is a good example of that. The concept Camaro will give us a good idea of what it will look like, however.
                  SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                  SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                  17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                  Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Joe K. 96 Zeee!!
                    Well, GM will most likely still refer to the car internally as F-body. Corvette is still Y-body even though the car has been completely re-engineered since 1997MY.

The new Camaro concept will debut in Detroit on 9 January, so you don't have long to wait. There were some leaked pictures but the were of an unfinished design and who knows how close the actual car will be to that. Better to wait a few days to see the actual finished product.

The car WILL be RWD. It WILL have a V8, and IRS. It WILL stick to the overall mission of the Camaro. This is not only from what may be the highest source on all things Camaro, but has been confirmed by leaked pictures.

When it debuts, as with all designs, some will like it some will not. Most folks will come around with time. Even the new Corvette elicited the same response.

So...do not fret...6 days and counting!
                    Thanks for that! I might be able to sleep at night now! ha ha, I honestly thought they were gonna produce a euro box! well roll on the 9th jan, Like you say, sure people will warm to the new camaro/ bird...
                    Screaming Mad
                    Car: 1994 Camaro, 3.4l V6
                    Pace Setter headers & Y pipe, Flowmaster Z28 exhaust, K&N cone filter. modded 4l60e, trans cooler, strut brace, Eibach pro-kit
                    0-60 7.74
                    1/4 16.52 @ 85.3

Bike: Suzuki GSXR K4 600, K&N filter,Rizla kit, R&G bobbins, Db screen, LED indicators

Comment

HAHA! That's awesome
                      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Why, we already solved it!

Comment

Working...
                        X