IDIOTS prank come back to haunt again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDIOTS prank come back to haunt again

Four and a half years ago a supposide "mate" drugged my drink. I was on my second pint, it seemed flat but started to drink it down any way. Minuits later I was disorientated felt so so ill and struggled my way to get out of the club we were at.Managed to phone my Dad and he came to pick me up. The next morning I got up, feelin terrible, explained to mom that I had only had TWO pints! And how I had been feeling, obviously she was very worried, and I went straight back to bed!

Then the "mate" made the biggest mistake ever, he came round to see how I was?! sayin to mom " how is he? boy he had alot to drink last night!"
    Within the next few hours I had my first epileptic fit, and over the next month hundreds of blackouts / fits.

I was told by the Doc and the nerologist after lots of tests, that I had the signs of a drugging or drug abuse! Sure not drug abuse!

Week after his call to my house I found out he has a history of drug using, and has previously drugged others. At this moment he had a very nasty fall!

Sadly as you know any history of Blackouts etc you loose you licence. So I was left with a year of not driving.

When I was Able to apply for my licence back I was restricted, they removed my Truck licence and my Coach.

Today I went to the doctors to get a form signed to go on a diving holiday with my friends, and I have been turned down as I have a History of blackout (although its nearly 4 years ago) and Ive been given a massive list of all the things I can now NEVER do.

Moral of the story... NEVER interfear with other peoples lives, and stay away from drug abusers. Never leave you pint (drink) unattended around anyone.

The "mate" was never seen for 2 years, then spotted out drinking with another group. Probably still drugging people?

But hey, Ive got my F-Body! and seen as im not going diving now, mybe I can get that V8 Ive always wanted?!

Plus my (!) hole was still intact after the drugging! Ha ha ha lol!
    Screaming Mad
    Car: 1994 Camaro, 3.4l V6
    Pace Setter headers & Y pipe, Flowmaster Z28 exhaust, K&N cone filter. modded 4l60e, trans cooler, strut brace, Eibach pro-kit
    0-60 7.74
    1/4 16.52 @ 85.3

Bike: Suzuki GSXR K4 600, K&N filter,Rizla kit, R&G bobbins, Db screen, LED indicators

wow you seem to be cheery about the whole situation. Wish there was some way to nail that guy, send him away to a dark hole for a decade or 2. Who knows what may have happend he could have caused you to have something vastly worse - Odds are he's still out there and still doing it. Some day he kill someone. Any way you can tell the police about this creep, 4 years after the fact ?
    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
      wow you seem to be cheery about the whole situation. Wish there was some way to nail that guy, send him away to a dark hole for a decade or 2. Who knows what may have happend he could have caused you to have something vastly worse - Odds are he's still out there and still doing it. Some day he kill someone. Any way you can tell the police about this creep, 4 years after the fact ?
      Sadly there was no way of proving it at the time, so there definatly isnt now, but hey he paid! he fell very nastily!
      Gotta be cheery! Remember the life of brian film? "always lookon the bright side of life" ha ha!
      Gutted about not been able to go diving though, that was gonna be this years fun!
      Screaming Mad
      Pace Setter headers & Y pipe, Flowmaster Z28 exhaust, K&N cone filter. modded 4l60e, trans cooler, strut brace, Eibach pro-kit
      0-60 7.74
      1/4 16.52 @ 85.3

Bike: Suzuki GSXR K4 600, K&N filter,Rizla kit, R&G bobbins, Db screen, LED indicators

Comment

I would beat that kid to a pulp if I ever saw him.

I didn't know you had a GSXR, I just noticed it in your sig. Who needs diving? Lets see some pics of that bad boy.
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
          I would beat that kid to a pulp if I ever saw him.

I didn't know you had a GSXR, I just noticed it in your sig. Who needs diving? Lets see some pics of that bad boy.
          Ok Ill photo gsxr tomorrow, how do i put photos on here? use car domain again? or is there another way?
          Screaming Mad
          0-60 7.74
          1/4 16.52 @ 85.3

Comment

cardomain would probably work. I don't know if there is a way to do it through f-body.com. I always use my personal comcast web space.
            97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

imageshack.us or photobucket.com
              2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

dude all i gotta say is if you tell me where to find him i'll kick his (!) for you cause thats is just messed up. my ex has epilipsy(sp) so i know all about that fun "list" of things that you can never do... and i really wouldn't call this a prank... way to messed up to be called a prank
                1990 Eagle talon TSI- daily driver

78' firebird formula -350/350- stock...now dead

Comment

Working...
                X