Clear All

• Why Did My Tread GEt Deleted.

Was it the Caps.
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Originally posted by ConElite
    Was it the Caps.
    I didn't delete it, but as a moderator I can see deleted threads/posts and the reason why it was deleted... and yes, it was the caps.
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
      I didn't delete it, but as a moderator I can see deleted threads/posts and the reason why it was deleted... and yes, it was the caps.
      oh ok sorry about that.. i was kinda mad..is there any way to get it back up, and ill change it to lower case?
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Pwned!!1!1

Seriously, though....sorry to hear about your car.
        Joe K.
        '11 BMW 328i
        '10 Matrix S AWD
        Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

rules are rules. mad or not, if we allow your post to stand, somebody else then posts in all caps and if they get deleted, first thing out of their keyboard is "how come whatshisnames post didnt get deleted...how come its ok for him and not me...i quit this forum, you suk.....yada yada."

cant you post it again?

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
            rules are rules. mad or not, if we allow your post to stand, somebody else then posts in all caps and if they get deleted, first thing out of their keyboard is "how come whatshisnames post didnt get deleted...how come its ok for him and not me...i quit this forum, you suk.....yada yada."

cant you post it again?
            yeah i did already man... its all good buddy...i understand... sorry for that one...
            Eddie
            2000 M6 Trans Am
            Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Here's the text from your deleted post:

====
              Sorry for the Caps. guys but im just in such a weird state of mind. Its almost 4am and i just walked home from about 4 miles away, yup, b/c my car got stolen. Just parked in the street and yeah. Filed a Police report and all. Im just about 98% sure that my car is not going to be found. The thing that hurts the most is that my sweater that my ex-best friend gave me was in there, and just the fact that i put all those "d@mn" (sorry) hours i put into that d@mn thing just to have it taken away... But as my brother said (AmericaZ28) "its time for a new car anyways," Thanks Bro.. ha ha...
              oh man this just really suks.
              ====
              Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Working...
              X