My Beast GOt Stolen!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Beast GOt Stolen!!

Yup, It happend. Last night im walking out of a buddies place with some lady so i can take her home, and, hmm, I cant find my car. I double check and triple check and no where. At this point im starting to freak out. So i call my brother (AmericanZ28) and what does he say, "well its time for u to get a real car anyways." Thanks Brother..lol... So at this point i call the police and yeah i was not sure were i was so finally they show up and ask me all the questions and they ask for my licence plate number. Well i didnt know it by heart so i pull out "my speeding ticket" from my wallet. finally they finish and i walk home. Its so weird and im such in a weird state of mine. I seriously dont know what im going to do. I guess its time for, "The WRX."
    oh man
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

...bummer dude.

...it's time for a real car.

WRX? Really...I like the older versions with the round headlamps. Anything else you might be considering?

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
      Anything else you might be considering?
      An F-Body, maybe... But i jus dont wanna do the gas prices for one.
      Eddie
      2000 M6 Trans Am
      Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
        An F-Body, maybe... But i jus dont wanna do the gas prices for one.
        WRXs barely get better fuel economy than f-bodies.
        Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
          WRXs barely get better fuel economy than f-bodies.
          well i guess to my honda, nothing will be better but a honda.
          Eddie
          2000 M6 Trans Am
          Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Man that's harsh. Someone stealing your Civic like that.

Comment

The kid around the block from me had an Integra that got stolen. He wound up getting a Lancer Evolution. Imports are a hot item now and it doesn't surprise me, but I am very sorry to hear that your car was stolen. Why not get a V6 F-body? Decent power and fuel economy along with a great looking car. Which type are you into more anyhow? 3rd gens? The LT1 body style? LS1 body style? 4th gens are dirt cheap right now. I
              Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
              SOLD- Kinda miss it
              94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
              SOLD- Good riddance!
              2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Statistically, most stolen cars reappear within the first 48 hours.
                LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
                  Mine didn't.

But that's me..atypical.

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
                  '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
                  Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
                    i hope so... And as for me getting the V6 Camaro. After Fixing my car up like it was and being able to beat The V6'ers, it would be disappointing to me. So i dont know. Im just hope its found, but with bucket seats and all that, im pretty sure its going to be gutted to the extreme so we'll see, if not then either hello WRX or something in the lines of pretty quick to start.. ha ha..
                    Eddie
                    2000 M6 Trans Am
                    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Originally posted by ConElite
                      if not then either hello WRX or something in the lines of pretty quick to start.. ha ha..
                      Want my T/a?
                      Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
                      SOLD- Kinda miss it
                      94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
                      SOLD- Good riddance!
                      2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Originally posted by Nightrage
                        Want my T/a?
                        Thanks buddy.. ha ha ha... hey at a time that not even my music can bring a smile to my face, that was cool man thanks. The one thing that Just pi$$ed me off the most and hurt was, i had a sweater that my ex best friend gave me about 4 or 5 years ago. I went through everything with that sweater. It was the one thing that brought tears to my eyes. But what can u do. I just hope the car is recovered.
                        Eddie
                        2000 M6 Trans Am
                        Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Sorry to hear about that man. It must be really tough. No matter what car I had, if it were stolen, I'd be pi$$ed out of my mind. I know it has tons of sentimental value, but at least it's a replaceable object and not, say, a person
                          94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

It's really strange how thing work out, man. Right now, you're feeling really angry, depressed, weird... etc. However, as soon as you obtain your next set of wheels, you'll be ecstatic.

How's the old cliche go? When one door closes, another one opens.
                            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                            X