Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange happenings in MY automotive world.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange happenings in MY automotive world.

My friend calls me yesterday and she tells me I need to go pick up the lastest edition of "Hemmings Muscle Machines" magazine. I'll make a long story short. There is a 6 page "Buyers Guide" write up on my 85 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z.

Omg, I can't stop laughing. I was expecting an article on a C5 or C6 Z06, or something similar to that. Oh, my baby is hot, hot, hot. p:

The car that is featured on all 6 pages is my exact car. Same color. :lol:
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

LOL.

Hey I had that same tag on the front of my Dodge.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
      LOL.

Hey I had that same tag on the front of my Dodge.
      Old school baby. I liked that name before they went and changed it. I was die hard mopar then.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
        Old school baby. I liked that name before they went and changed it. I was die hard mopar then.
        Who you calling old? Just because I just had a birthday....LOL
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

My best friend had a CS version in red with black leather. That was a sweet car. All it really needed was just a little more power.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
            My best friend had a CS version in red with black leather. That was a sweet car. All it really needed was just a little more power.
            Mine is the nonintercooled model. Turbo I motor. Immediately after I got mine, I bought a mopar performance computer that raises the boost from 7 psi to 10. It only helped at WOT. Then, after I moved to KC, I found a buddy who know Steward Davis. He is a Chrysler design engineer. He desoldered the two CMOS chips on the board, soldered in sockets and burned me some fun chips. 14.5 psi overboost that settles to 12.5 psi. Lots of response down low. I raced many 5.0s and never lost.

Comment

Working...
            X