No announcement yet.

Wolfmans new ride

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ken - I understand this is displayed in the back window of your Goat...

SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Here is a shot of the plate on my car:

Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
        Here is a shot of the plate on my car:

if you'd quit wearing those pedal pusher slacks and shorty mid tank tops ,and cut the painted finger nails, you would'nt have to have plates like that to make em quit hittin on ya..........

bwwwwwwwwwahahaahaahahahaha

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
          if you'd quit wearing those pedal pusher slacks and shorty mid tank tops ,and cut the painted finger nails, you would'nt have to have plates like that to make em quit hittin on ya..........
          Dont you own a GMC Envoy?

You are aware the GMC stand for Gay Man's Charriot.

Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

I always thought it meant "Grab my cheeks" lol!

Comment

Aren't convertible 4th Gen's for girls?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                I always thought it meant "Grab my cheeks" lol!

I bet he Zaino's 'em before hand too!!

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                  Aren't convertible 4th Gen's for girls?
                  Aren't hardtop 4th gens for redneck hicks? Yee Haw!

Ever notice that the fab 5 from Queer Eye For the Strait Guy always drive a brand new GMC? It's true! ... not that I've ever actually watched that show.
                  Tracy
                  2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                  1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                  Current Mods:

Comment

Aren't hardtop 4th gens for redneck hicks? Yee Haw!

Ever notice that the fab 5 from Queer Eye For the Strait Guy always drive a brand new GMC? It's true! ... not that I've ever actually watched that show.
                    They're for future race car projects! Long overdue projects that is.

You call someone gay down here for driving a GMC and your liable to get a boot in your arse!

Texas really though is Ford truck country. Everybody and their grandma has one.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                      They're for future race car projects! Long overdue projects that is.

You call someone gay down here for driving a GMC and your liable to get a boot in your arse!

Texas really though is Ford truck country. Everybody and their grandma has one.
                      Except for Ross perot and his early 80's GMC truck.
                      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

its my wifes Envoy...i drive a gto and a 3500 2005 Chey Express 15 pack van.

ill be sure and pass on to her this information though...

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

its my wifes Envoy...i drive a gto and a 3500 2005 Chey Express 15 pack van.

ill be sure and pass on to her this information though...

If a GMC is driven by a woman, it is a Gay Man Cruiser....

Does Mary go out on Saturday night and cruise for gay guys?

LOL.. I'm sure she will get a kick out of the direction this thread has gone.
                          Tracy
                          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                          Current Mods:

Comment

I just wanted you guys to know I laughed so hard I almost wet myself reading this thread. You really should post a warning or something.

*Pam*

2002 Firebird 3.8 A/T - all stock
                            1998 Ford Contour SVT #1578 of 6535

Comment

this thread is silly
                              Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                              Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                              pics and info

Comment

3500 2005 Chey Express 15 pack van.
                                so u got a bag of candy in there?

D&R
                                2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Working...
                                X