the best pics just seem to "happen"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the best pics just seem to "happen"

Rocky, our 5 year old golden retriever, which we adopted a few months ago....(one of my wifes organizations rescue's...that we fell in love with) has this "thing" about pillows... he loves to find a pillow...put it in his mouth, then walk up to you growling and feverishly wagging his tail..."teasing" you with it... its for attention of course..

well, this morning..im sitting on the couch with my coffee when mary exclaimed "ken..get your camera and come here"... sure enough...Rocky had gotten a pillow alright...but it happend to be this one...and he was holding it from the back..... so i had him sit......

Is there a message here? I think so!!!!!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Great shot.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Awesome...I'll have to show that one to my family and our 2 labs!!
      Joe K.
      '11 BMW 328i
      '10 Matrix S AWD
      Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

That is priceless...

He is such a sweetie!!

She's Red and she's Rare.

~Black Beauty ~ Last 97 & LT1 Hawk

Comment

haha, thats great!

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
          Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Awesome shot! And Rocky's message couldn't be any more true.

Comment

oh my
              Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
              Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
              pics and info

Comment

Wonderful!

I see why you kept him. Who couldn't fall for those eyes!

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
                '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
                Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Working...
                X