Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm recovering from a surgery I had today.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck buddy and get well soon..
    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

I had the same procedure done about 6 months ago. They did both sides, one with scope one with the cut and slash method. So, I feel your pain. For me it was about a week of pain and major discomfort. After that it was just a little uncomfortable. The worst part for me was "Da Boys" turnng purple. ( I hope you dont experience that) I think that was worse than the incision. After you recover, you'll be glad you did it. I lived with mine for way too long before I got it done. Heres to a speedy recovery!
      1997 30th Anniversary Z28. Artic White with Hugger Orange Stripes. T-Tops, K&N Cold Air Intake, Mac Headers & High Flow Cats,Flowmaster Cat Back. Auto W/B&M Shifter Plus. Drilled And Slotted Rotors. Steel Braded Brake Lines. Alpine CD/MP3, JL Audio Stealth Box.

Comment

Get well soon Tracy
        93 t/a A4 3.23s
        95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
        99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
        99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
        97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
        93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
        00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
          My wife is a terror in the bedroom.
          I forsee a smack or two for that one lol

Sounds like you're feeling a little better though, yeah?
          Steve
          79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
          87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
          93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
          http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
            My wife is a terror in the bedroom.

LOL! Honestly, I have no idea how I got it. I've had it for years and it has been getting worse, so I figured I'd better get it fixed up before I'm old and frail like Ken.
            Maybe you need to start playing the man's role instead of letting the wife bend you over........

Kidding of course. Hey if you are up to talking to us here on this board, you are up to doing your own shopping....sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
              Maybe you need to start playing the man's role instead of letting the wife bend you over........

Kidding of course. Hey if you are up to talking to us here on this board, you are up to doing your own shopping....sheesh!
              I have a good excuse to be lazy! Besides, who on this forum doesnt enjoy shopping around for go-fast goodies?

Dont make me laugh!! It hurts to dang much to laugh!!
              Tracy
              2002 C5 M6 Convertible
              1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
              Current Mods:
              SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Best wishes hope you feel better soon, so you can get on with the v6!
                Screaming Mad
                Car: 1994 Camaro, 3.4l V6
                Pace Setter headers & Y pipe, Flowmaster Z28 exhaust, K&N cone filter. modded 4l60e, trans cooler, strut brace, Eibach pro-kit
                0-60 7.74
                1/4 16.52 @ 85.3

Bike: Suzuki GSXR K4 600, K&N filter,Rizla kit, R&G bobbins, Db screen, LED indicators

Comment

whoa...that sucks. Well, you're on the road to recovery. Just hope it's sooner than later. Chin up soldier...we're all right here for ya.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                  Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                  B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                  Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                  Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
                  X