Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duh! Hard to believe this, but it's true.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duh! Hard to believe this, but it's true.

You would think that the people teaching our brightest students would be a little smarter themselves.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11064039/?GT1=7538

DUH! Soap in the bathroom........come on now!

Wow, thats something else... You would think Yale of all places would have aromatic lavenders, water fountains made out of pink flamingo's and all that sort of junk, lol

Comment

yea you would think
      1990 Eagle talon TSI- daily driver

78' firebird formula -350/350- stock...now dead

Comment

“I think it’s great that people have soap,” Pepper said in a telephone interview this week. “I’m a big supporter of soap.”

HAHAHA!!! Wow...that tickles me in the wrong way though.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

haha oh great when will CT make postive news? i mean, we're not that much of rednecks
          2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
            “I think it’s great that people have soap,” Pepper said in a telephone interview this week. “I’m a big supporter of soap.”

HAHAHA!!! Wow...that tickles me in the wrong way though.
            That had me laughing pretty hard.

Comment

I wonder if they will see an insrease in homosexuality now that it is possible to bend over and pick up the soap?
              Tracy
              2002 C5 M6 Convertible
              1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
              Current Mods:
              SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

I wonder if they will see an insrease in homosexuality now that it is possible to bend over and pick up the soap?

A must for any community shower/bathroom
                96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Comment

Working...
                X