Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone use Esurance for their auto insurance?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use Esurance for their auto insurance?

Just curious cuz I got a quote from them for $100 less a month than I am currently paying. Did not know how good they are.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

I shopped the web a year ago, and I found the sites a pain, and I still had better prices from a local agent. If you bundle your home/apartment insurance with your cars, the agent will hunt down a decent price for you.

Its also a good idea to shop agents every few years too.
    The Old Guy! '94 z-28, m-6, t-tops, go-fast red, 316k. Now with '96 engine w/ Lt-4 hot cam, roller rockers, heavy duty timing chain, and Spec stage 2 clutch.

Comment

I filled out their application. It was like 500/month, compared to the 144 I pay now. My boss at my last job used it and loved it. He got a really good rate.
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Working...
      X