My T/A

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My T/A

Well I finally got the tires on it and am getting ready to get it inspected. Of course on the way to get the tires, the SES light comes on. I'm thinking it has something to do with the O2 sensors since it goes off and on. I'll take it up to my old shop and have a buddy look it up for me with the Tech 2. Once that is taken care of, then I can get it inspected. Other than that, its ready. It will need a paint job down the road, but here it is...

That pretty lil scratch on the front left bumper is from a ladder that fell off of a truck while cruising down the highway. Sliced my front left tire like butter as well. Oh was I pissed. It could have been worse though.
    2004 GTO - stock,FOR SALE.

1996 WS6 T/A - M6, LT4 Hot Cam, 4.10's, B&M Ripper, K&N, SLP Loudmouth, Eibach springs, Air foil, LG Plug wires, LG Engine bay brace, LG control arms, Harlan shift light.

Loookin good! I love the hood on that year! Your right about that ladder though, it could have been bad. Your car was touched by an F-body angel haha
    1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

Comment

seems like your neighbors are pretty stacked too...I see something in the garage (Stingray?) and a GTO in the background.

Sweet TA...looks clean as a whistle.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

oh...wait, just saw your sign...it must be yours.

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys!

Yeah, the GTO is mine, as is the '70 Stingray in the garage. It was my dad's, he bought it new. That will be my next project, restoring the vette. He died in '93 and it really hasn't moved much since. 83,000 original miles on it.

1996 WS6 T/A - M6, LT4 Hot Cam, 4.10's, B&M Ripper, K&N, SLP Loudmouth, Eibach springs, Air foil, LG Plug wires, LG Engine bay brace, LG control arms, Harlan shift light.

Comment

I see you're running Nitto 555s...I like. I'm not being biased am I? HAHA!!! Man, I love those WS6s! Just wished they came with LS1s.

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Yes, I am running Nitto 555s, good stuff!

Love the look of the 96-97 WS6's as well. (thus why I have one!) I also love the LT1. The LS1 is a hell of a motor, but the LT1 is a torque monster! I have driven many of both, being a dealer tech for 5 years. I love both motors. They both have their up and downs.

Comment

Working...
              X