50cc atv

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50cc atv

Looking to buy my kid one of these. Anybody have experence with 50 cc atv?
    96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

I bought one off my neighbor last year... Then I sold it. The neighbor's kid didn't really take care of it.

That one looks much nicer than the one we had.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

How old is your son? If he is 7 or older you might want to consider getting something larger. Those 50's are great starter quad's, but they get outgrown pretty quick.

Comment

He is 4 right now
        96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Comment

Yeah, a 50 will be fine for him for a few years. I've personally never heard of that company making these quad's. The price seems too good to be true, but I guess at least there is some comfort in the 6 month warranty on parts. I like the remote kill feature on the deluxe model.

Comment

With the 50cc quads, you really just need to make sure it has a reliable engine. There are a ton of these smaller companies that make small quads (under 100cc). As long as it has a decent powerplant, the rest is usually too similar to matter.
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
            X