Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is everyone doing for Superbowl Sunday?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is everyone doing for Superbowl Sunday?

We're having a "get together" at my sisters. Some big Texas Bar-B-Que, lots of coldies, and looking forward to seeing the commercials of course.

Have fun and be safe. Don't get too drunk...we have to work tomorrow. I think the Steelers have this one, but I gotta pull for the 'Hawks!!

I'm going to "get together" with your sister
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

The Superbowl is on today?
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

I had soup in a bowl yesterday.

I didn't know I was supposed to wait to have soup today.

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
        '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
        Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

going to this girls house to watch the game wit her. im gonna say the steelers just cuz of holgams record in big games 0-1 and that seattle is riding alexander, steelers 27 hawks 21
          2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

GO STILLERS!!!!
            Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Comment

We'll see how good the Jessica Simpson Pizza Hut commercial is. GO HAWKS!

J'ster, your too skeered to get your ass down here to TX anyway! (Dude, I wanted to put a cool smiley right here to represent some kind of a sarcastic lay the smack down kind of comment, but.........then I realized we need a better smiley selection.....way better.)

Comment

I want to move to Austin

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                  I want to move to Austin
                  Austin really is cool. It is a very laid back atmosphere. Lots and I mean lots of super good restaurants. Hotties everywhere mainly UT students and graduates. Lots of great clean parks surrounding all the lakes. Lots of built-in bike trails. Big watersports scene. Super cool nightlife on 6th street. Since Austin is coined the music capitol of the world, there are of course the freaks walking about. Austin also has a thriving economy right now due to it's known technology and IT diversity and background.

Not much to dislike really. I've thought about moving there permantly quite often.

Comment

Ill be doing physics homework lol. Hopefully just during half-time or something, but i gotta get it done.....o well. Should be a good game though, im goin for the hawks.
                    -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Straightened out my pigsty for a while, now I'm going to work on some guns while watching a Stoogefest until the big dance comes on.

Comment

I'm remodeling a room today, probably won't be able to stay up to watch the whole game... have to get up at 3:30 tomorrow. I say Steelers 31, Seahawks 24.
                        Dave M
                        Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

i have to work so that sucks but im saying hawks 27 steelers 21
                          1990 Eagle talon TSI- daily driver

78' firebird formula -350/350- stock...now dead

Comment

mary's ordering pizza for her, and hot wings for me... she'll be watching the game, ill be doing other stuff and sticking my head in now and then..... dont care much for football....or most any sport watching..... i think we pay our atheletes way too much money, the get away with murder, traffic tickets, do what they want...... no...not a big sports fan .... our priorities are messed up me thinks...... i know, i sound like a dud....... but im not....trust me...LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

doing some lifting, programming and some MV calculus homework. I'd rather just play madden than watch the superbowl

Comment

Working...
                              X