Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy the snow

Should be fun
    96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Originally posted by Red20170

Should be fun

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Just when you thought you escaped it....DUN, DUN, DUNNNNN!!!

I was starting to believe we'd make it to spring with no more snow... Oh well...man the snow shovels!!
      Joe K.
      '11 BMW 328i
      '10 Matrix S AWD
      Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

It sucks though cuz now I have to wait another 3 WEEKS until I can go pick up the LT1 i'm gonna rebuild (still toying with the idea of putting an SC on it)!! haha of course the one time theres a storm this winter, o well gonna make it all the better when i get it, and hey now I can build snowmen!!!

Whats everyone gonna do while they're snowed in?????
        -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

let it snow for all i care... I'm in need of a rear end since my 10 bolt went bye bye
          1996 Ram Air Trans Am, car #0027, M6, 383 with 440rwhp and able to break a 10 bolt in a single launch!!

Comment

I'm going to start the zaino process if I have a chance. My garage is fairly warm (about 65) and dry. Might as well get crackin'.
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

bird is parked, family in in PA so looks like i get the snow removal job again i hope its a dusting
              2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

What snow? Drizzling here. Too warm to snow at the moment and long range NWS radar shows nothing much coming at us.

But remember, F-buds (and budettes): "Bourbon will get you through times of no snow much better than snow will get you through times of no bourbon" (with apologies to the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers).
                R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

Working...
                X