Old Socks

Jesus Pancake

To be added soon-Firebird Graphic

Originally posted by 2Fbodcru
    Its true that you can sell anything on Ebay - these are just a few:

Old Socks

Old Socks

Jesus Pancake
    I actually know someone with a foot fetish that bids on things like that. They find worn shoes, socks, whatever. Kinda makes your stomach quesy when you think about what they're doing with them. He bids on stuff like that all the time.

As for the pancake with Jesus on it... I guess if you look at it just right lol
    Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
    SOLD- Kinda miss it
    94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
    SOLD- Good riddance!
    2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

My favorite was when that UK woman sold dude's sport's car(think it was a Lotus) for like 50 cents on eBay when she discovered he had been cheating on her!!

Classic.

Comment

Nightrage:
        I actually know someone with a foot fetish that bids on things like that. They find worn shoes, socks, whatever. Kinda makes your stomach quesy when you think about what they're doing with them. He bids on stuff like that all the time.
        Yeah, while doing some spring cleaning this past week, I ran across a box full of old mismatched socks. I thought “hey, I might be able to sell these on Ebay”. So, I found that old socks sell good on Ebay, but then I figured out that most of the people that bid on this stuff have foot fetishes, so I won’t be selling mine on there

Nightrage:
        As for the pancake with Jesus on it... I guess if you look at it just right lol
        I think that one is fake, but it appears that he is going to get a sweet reward for his efforts

fastTA
        My favorite was when that UK woman sold dude's sport's car(think it was a Lotus) for like 50 cents on eBay when she discovered he had been cheating on her!!
        Classic.
        That one is funny

To be added soon-Firebird Graphic

Comment

Nightrage ???? I actually know someone with a foot fetish
          Would you like to tell us all about.
          Blazer

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer
            Nightrage ???? I actually know someone with a foot fetish
            Would you like to tell us all about.
            Blazer
            Well, you'd think your first response when you see what they're into would be, "Oh my god! That's disgusting!". The first thing I did though was look at it, look at him, look at it, look back at him, then start laughing. He laughed with me because he realizes how rediculous it seems.

Some of the things they're into will make you quesy like I said before. For example, this kid keeps a hookers shoe in a ziplock bag to... (this is where it gets REALLY gross) "preserve the smell". I didn't believe it until he pulled the bag out from under his bed and showed me, which made me shake his hand. When he asked why I was shaking his hand, I replied "So when I see you on America's Most Wanted in ten years, I can tell my friends, hey, I shook that guys hand!". Then again, who am I to judge? Breasts are nothing more than a sack of fat with a nipple on it. You won't hear me complaining about those. If he's into feet...so be it I suppose.

(Btw- if you were alluding that by "someone I know", I actually meant myself, guess again. Not my thing )
            Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
            SOLD- Kinda miss it
            94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
            SOLD- Good riddance!
            2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

Working...
            X