My snow pics from yesterday (2/12/06)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My snow pics from yesterday (2/12/06)

This is the second time in my life that my b-day was cancelled due to a blizzard! #$@%! hahaha

Final tally using a yardstick in my backyard was 16" - 21". There were some drifts that buried my yardstick

Awesome. Of course I took the Talon out for some ripping around. That thing's a tank int he snow

pics during the storm:

99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

And after it was all over:

This is what I saw when I opened my garage door to pull the snowblower out!

Little later on...:

Crazy! Keep in mind there was NO SNOW AT ALL on the ground. Snow started about 10:30pm on the 11th, and finished around 3pm the next day.. Snow was insanely heavy at times, and the winds were whipping up to 35mph.

Good storm!

Comment

Nice pics, Jeff.

Yep... That was Connecticut yesterday. I don't know how it is where you are, Jeff. But here in Danbury, the main roads are finally starting to clear. The backroads are still pretty bad, though.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I'm glad the worst of this storm missd us for once. Usually, we get socked by these Nor'easters but this one was farther to the east. We got about 5-6" here. Schools weren't even delayed this morning.
        Dave M
        Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

dern man....thats terrible. thats only happend to me twice in my life, and it made things misserable.......

if there is anything I can do, don't hesitate to email Joe............

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Hahahaa.. Ya know.. I'm a summer person - fishing, camping, surfing - you know that.. I pretty much hate winter.

BUT - if it's going to be cold, I say dump the snow and at least make it interesting!!! Little break from the norm!

Comment

Working...
            X