• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst High Speed Chase Crash Ever

***Warning***

This is kinda graphic...

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/F...6D6DCCF86D.htm
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Yeah...I saw that one a week ago. That's gonna leave mark.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Dude looks like a crash test dummy! That's gonna definitely leave a mark.

I wonder if dude made it?

Comment

It reminds me of the video of the SUV flying off of a highway overpass and the one of the vett fishtailing into the back of a transport truck. All crazzy and stupid accidents.

I read that the L.A.P.D. are going to test a new gun that shoots GPS gummy things that stick to the car and they can track a car w/o chasing it down so they can avoid things like this.
        94 Formula Firebird, 355, heads port and polished, cc503 cam, 30# injectors, PCMforless Tune, B&M 2400 stall, K&N CAI, BBK Sorty Headers, Magnaflow Highflow Cat, Borla Catback exhaust with electronic cutout.

Comment

I'm guessing if the crash didnt kill him from flying out that SUV probably finished him off.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
          Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
          6.2L/382.97 ci
          Custom PROM Dyno tuned
          WCT-5 speed
          BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
          Boss MS 18" Rims
          Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
          Custom Dual exhaust
          1LE upgrade
          Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
          In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

Originally posted by DeWynter
            I'm guessing if the crash didnt kill him from flying out that SUV probably finished him off.
            Getting run over certainly did
            Dave M
            Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

my bet is he died when he hit the pavement at first. this has been on the gto forum for a long time. didnt post it here though.......because it is so graphic.

the real lesson here is wear your seatbelt.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
              Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
              sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                my bet is he died when he hit the pavement at first. this has been on the gto forum for a long time. didnt post it here though.......because it is so graphic.

I always wear my seatbelt when I run from the police!
                Dave M
                Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Just one more useless fool off the road. Good thing nobody else got taken out from that dumb A ##. Oh well if you are going run pay the price.
                  Blazer

Comment

Hmmm perfect example why chasing shouldn't be allowed for majority of situations
                    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                    pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman

or not to run from the cops. a friend of mine use to do that all the time till he miss-judge a corner and bent the rear subframe on his lil del sol. now he doesnt run cuz he kno he coulda died had he been a 1foot further back and down that cliff
                      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

That guy probably screwed up the undercarraige of the car that ran him over. Imagine being the detail shop having to clean that up....
                        SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                        SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                        17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                        Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
                          Hmmm perfect example why chasing shouldn't be allowed for majority of situations
                          Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                            Agreed.
                            Police should not be allowed to chase unless there is a life or death reason to do so.

by chasing traffic offenders or theives they are only creating an unnecessary hazard to the general public's safety.

The idea of a GPS device shot from a chasecar is stupid. All a criminal would need to do is wait until the police are gone and stop to remove it. Throw it to the ditch and continue on.
                            Tracy
                            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                            Current Mods:
                            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                              Police should not be allowed to chase unless there is a life or death reason to do so.

by chasing traffic offenders or theives they are only creating an unnecessary hazard to the general public's safety.

The idea of a GPS device shot from a chasecar is stupid. All a criminal would need to do is wait until the police are gone and stop to remove it. Throw it to the ditch and continue on.
                              The problem with making a policy of "no chase" is as soon as anybody and everybody knows that everybody will run even if it is from a simple traffic ticket because they know they won't be chased. Especially if you drive a fast car like a F-Body. LOL
                              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
                              X