brrrr.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brrrr.....

Scraping ice off the car is not my idea of living in a tropical paradise.
    It's pretty darned cold for Florida...... 27º this morning! Bbbbbrrrrrrr.

Wow it's 29 in Atlanta now. That's weird. I'm over the cold weather. It's supposed to be 55 here today and 60 tomorrow. I need to put my springs in the car.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
      Scraping ice off the car is not my idea of living in a tropical paradise.
      It's pretty darned cold for Florida...... 27º this morning! Bbbbbrrrrrrr.
      That's shorts and t-shirts weather around here!!
      Dave M
      Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

It was 27 here Sunday morning. Too freakin' cold!

I'm ready for Daylight Savings and warmth. I hate the sun going down at like 5:30 PM.

Comment

I didn't know that it got that cold down there. It was like 35 up here in MI yesterday. Crazy dude. At least it's a rare thing.
          97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

somebody in fla. go to the grocery store and buy Joe some cheese...............

to go with his whhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeee eeeeee

bwwahahahahaahaahhaahhaa

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
              somebody in fla. go to the grocery store and buy Joe some cheese...............

to go with his whhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeee eeeeee

bwwahahahahaahaahhaahhaa

Next time I'm in Orlando... I'll make a point of buying him a Better Whine than that one

yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk...
              Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
              Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
              pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
                That's shorts and t-shirts weather around here!!
                heck we haven't even put the BBQ away yet!! 16 inches of snow and still grillin!
                -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Originally posted by thenuge876
                  heck we haven't even put the BBQ away yet!! 16 inches of snow and still grillin!
                  "Who wants a snow-burger??"

"I do, I do!"

lol

Gee, its only 45 here. Gotta love CA
                  Steve
                  79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                  87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                  93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                  http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Working...
                  X