A true example of intelligence?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A true example of intelligence?

Is it my imagination, or are people too concerned with what others think rather than concentrating on their own beliefs?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060215/...ophet_drawings

There are far too many people involved in the middle east for this to be merely random violence. There is an even bigger problem here, not just what is happeneing with the radicals.

Its just getting insane, I dont go burn down news papers and anything else whenever I see a cartoon depicting Jesus or God in a bad way. How is it that they (islamic religon) can slander the Christian religon and its ok? But a cartoon requires death and rioting? Talk about wanting your cake and eating it too.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
    Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
    6.2L/382.97 ci
    Custom PROM Dyno tuned
    WCT-5 speed
    BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
    Boss MS 18" Rims
    Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
    Custom Dual exhaust
    1LE upgrade
    Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
    In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

It's the same thing you saw in the states during the LA riots and after hurricane Katrina. The cartoons are just an excuse for non intelligent people to act…well...non intelligent.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Working...
      X