Sad Day: I traded in my baby

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad Day: I traded in my baby

Well, I traded her in on something more economical since I drive 100 or more miles per day. She was starting to have several problems so this was probably the best idea. Anyway, plans are to get the one I have always wanted (2002 WS6-Silver) in about a year and a half when I turn 25 and am making more money. I sure will miss the thrill of driving her and the fun, sometimes not so legal, times we had.

Check in with ya'll soon!!!!!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Looooooo

Zeeerrrrrr

LOL!

You know I'm kidding. Many of us have been in the same position and had to sell. You'll be back in the saddle again, and it will be even better than before.

Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Whatever you do. Dont get thoughts of buying anything else but an fbody when u get the $,
      96 Camaro Z28, T-tops, 6 Speed, Slp CIA, Flowmaster cat-back, 3:42 gears

Comment

Understand...

Doesn't mean ya have to leave the board though...stick around. Jay does...definately a loud mouth.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
          Understand...

Doesn't mean ya have to leave the board though...stick around. Jay does...definately a loud mouth.
          Not to mention the big man.....wolfman.....where is YOUR f-body...hehe
          Greg W. in West Michigan
          1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
          1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
          1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
          1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
          1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
          <Motor out

Comment

so what car are you going with?
            97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Sorry to hear you had to get rid of it! But you obviously have good taste in cars.....
              Silver 02 WS-6, 6 speed, Corsa cat-back, SLP lid, K&N filter, BMR STB, !CAGs, Lou's short stick, MSD wires, MTI "Hammer" cam, ASP underdrive pulley, Hooker LTs, Hooker ORY, Comp 918s, TR pushrods, UMI Sfcs, UMI LCAs, NGK TR55s, Hotchkis springs

Dyno'd 4/24: 330.9 RWHP/ 344.8 RWTQ (Before cam, headers, and pulley)

Dyno'd 5/1: 383.5 RWHP / 380.5 RWTQ (393 actual RWHP)

Comment

I will certainly stick around. I went with a Nissan Altima 2.5S. I know it is foreign but it is a nice car for the money and it will serve its purpose well. Dont worry about me getting anything other than an F-bod, they are just too sexy to resist.
                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up and totally worn out, loudly proclaiming......WOW WHAT A RIDE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanB58
                  I will certainly stick around. I went with a Nissan Altima 2.5S. I know it is foreign but it is a nice car for the money and it will serve its purpose well. Dont worry about me getting anything other than an F-bod, they are just too sexy to resist.
                  Man those cars are so sick. I'd like tos ee pics of your new ride. I love the new altima's. My mom has an old 99 Maxima GLE. That thing rides like a dream. Very low maintnence, them Nissans. My mom's car has like 105k on it and it's anything but well maintained, and she's had no problems. The alternator had a recall but they got it fixed for free before she ever had a problem.

Good buy man. stick or auto?
                  97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

I got a black automatic 4cyl. Woulda loved to have the 3.5 SER, but wanted to stay practical since it will be a work vehicle. I am gonna tint her out, mesh grille, and put some 18" wheels (black with chrome lip). I will take some pics and post em soon. It is a really smooth ride, I really like it compared to the many cars in its class I tested (impala, camry, accord). It feels more like a luxury car than the others since I could not afford the Lexus, Acura, BMW, or Audi. So far I have driven 435 miles and have used only 3/4 tank of gas. That was 3 tanks in the TA, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X