One More Request from the f-body family

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One More Request from the f-body family

just to keep my cuzin alicia in your thoughts and prayers, she left for the navy today, and i for one am very proud of her(even tho shes a month older ) and im going to the Air Force recruiter tomorrow. thanks guys, i all owe u guys and girls
    2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

I'll be sure to man that's good to hear, good luck with your future plans and possiblities as well.
    -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Aim high.

and don't let the recruiter talk you into going in open general or open anything unless you really don't care what you job is. There is some stuff even in the chairforce that is not too fun.

Thanks for serving, mabey I'll see you around.

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

awesome dude. I always wanted to join the air force or navy. I want to fly a jet, but I head you need perfect natural vision, which I do not have. Hopefully you'll learn skills and discipline. Should be a great experience. I always wanted to join. I should look into it more...
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

i want to go in for the mechanics aspect, if they dont got what im lookin for, army is next.

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

good luck. i spent 4 years in blue...

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Godspeed to your cousin, and keep us posted on your status. Good luck with everything.
              SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
              SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
              17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
              Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

and don't let the recruiter talk you into going in open general or open anything unless you really don't care what you job is
                Very good advise ...

I would add...Pick something you like. Try to get something that requires you to get a security clearance. This helps out alot if you decide to get out. Make sure you sign up for the GI bill durning boot camp. If you go to buy something outside base.Stay away from places that say "E1 and up bring your LES" Don't blow your money on beer friday nights. Remember boot camp is a game. Do what they tell you. Hope you like to run..
                96 Camaro Z28/A4,Vortech elbow,Moroso CAI,Flowmaster.Addco PHR,LCA,160* Stat,pcmforless,1LE Driveshaft,1LE A/C delete pulley,1LE Front sway bar,Strut brace,sub frames, LT4 knock module,255 lph pump,Cutout,

Comment

thanx guys. and i go monday to sign up. im going in for gerenal purpose vehicle maint. boy im nervous but i wanted to do this since i was a kid. and looks like wolfman and me are gonna be the blues brothas

Comment

Working...
                  X