Why Dogs Bite...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Dogs Bite...

German Shepard vs Dumb Kid Kinda Graphic...
    This kid makes me sick! And Imho he gets what he deserves...
    Greg W. in West Michigan
    1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
    1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
    1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
    1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
    1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
    <Motor out

Looks like he was just playing with it.. I don't know, not the best quality in the world. I've seen the cops on base here train the police dogs, I think if that german sheppard actually attacked the kid it would look alot different.

I think it's just him playing with his dog then pretending to get tackled and recording it as a joke. Who knows.

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

He sure did get what he deserved! Maybe if he lost a finger or two he might have learned something.

Comment

staged. that dog didnt bite him. bull chit. still wrong, but some dogs love to play like that.

what do i know.....

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

What an idiot.. Off topic, but a dog story of an ignorant woman.

I'm cleaning out the Camaro in my friends driveway just today. Pulled the tops, pulled the seats, etc... Gave it a nice detail. A lady walks down the street and the neighbors dog is barking. It's a pit bull. She stops and starts talking the dog down to my friend, saying how they're terrible dogs, and you always see them in the paper, etc.. I said they're great dogs. I told her it was people that do it.

I said that is a good dog. It's beautiful too. I told her to go pet it. She says no, the dog will eat her hand off. Ignorant old woman told me "You go pet it and let him rip your hand off."

So I walked over, reached over the fence, talked to him, pet his head, scratched his back. He just wagged his tail and enjoyed the petting for a good 2 minutes. Walked forward so I could hit the spot on his back. Great dog. People are just so stupid, and it's people like that kid above that make people think dogs are so bad. I wouldn't doubt it if that dog does attack humans now.

When I walked back over to my car she asks me "What'd you say to that dog?" like she was suprised I didn't lose my hand. I love dogs, I hate when ignorant people talk them down. I'm a firm believer in the man makes the dog what it is. I don't feel dogs are violent by nature. Some, yes. Oh well, she just put me in a little bit of a rage.

Sorry that was so long
          97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

any ppl wonder why certain dogs arent allowed in places. the dog gave him a warning, hes lucky, he coulda kept going be backed off.
            2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Fake, I can get my dog to do that.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
              Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
              6.2L/382.97 ci
              Custom PROM Dyno tuned
              WCT-5 speed
              BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
              Boss MS 18" Rims
              Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
              Custom Dual exhaust
              1LE upgrade
              Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
              In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

Originally posted by DeWynter
                Fake, I can get my dog to do that.
                thats what i said above. but at one point, this dog didnt like it...so to me..thats not cool.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Lame, i got about three still shots through out the entire movie, got all the sound though.
                  2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                  2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                    thats what i said above. but at one point, this dog didnt like it...so to me..thats not cool.
                    Ya you can tell that dog wasn't happy at one point. I would never push my dog to a point where it wasn't happy. I fight with my dog and I quit everyonce in a while to see what she does, and she just comes over and nudges me and gives me that look, What the He11 are you doing stopping?

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
                    Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
                    6.2L/382.97 ci
                    Custom PROM Dyno tuned
                    WCT-5 speed
                    BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
                    Boss MS 18" Rims
                    Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
                    Custom Dual exhaust
                    1LE upgrade
                    Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror