Pro Street T/A on Ebay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Street T/A on Ebay

Claims 675+ HP. It's fully caged and you can see the NOS tank in the hatch. Just found it interesting. $32K might be a fair price, but as we all know, it's a very limited audience that's willing to buy a heavily modded used car.

'02 Pro Street T/A - Ebay Ad
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

That's not even real 'Pro-Street', ...
    Real 'Pro-Street' means tubs & wheel-well to wheel-well rear rubber, ...
    Now this is pro-street, ...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevr...14898970QQrdZ1
    1) 2001 Pontiac Trans Am 10th Anniversary Firehawk
    2) 2005 Pontiac Bonneville GXP
    3) 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTII
    4) 1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
    5) 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
    6) 1993 Harley-Davidson FXSTS Softail Springer

Comment

Agreed. I was just posting the exact wording they had in their ad.
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

Comment

Did I miss something in the ad?? it doesnt even really tell you what has been doen to the car, it says "far from stock" but doesnt really elaborate
        -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Originally posted by PontiacFan
          That's not even real 'Pro-Street', ...
          Real 'Pro-Street' means tubs & wheel-well to wheel-well rear rubber, ...
          Now this is pro-street, ...
          http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevr...14898970QQrdZ1

What he said ^^^^^^.

Comment

Originally posted by thenuge876
            Did I miss something in the ad?? it doesnt even really tell you what has been doen to the car, it says "far from stock" but doesnt really elaborate
            I was looking for the same thing. Nothing mentioned. It doesn't really elaborate on whether or not he has the documentation to prove the HP numbers.

I'm sure somethings off, but that's part of why I found it so interesting. I was hoping you guys would spot something I missed.
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

Comment

he could just have a 300 shot of nitrious!

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
              2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

It's hard to tell from the pics, but that looks to be just a basic no frills 6 point cage. He doesn't show any pics of the underside of the car. For all we know, that thing could still have the stock 10 bolt. I'm not sure where he gets the idea to call that a Pro Street car.

Comment

You guys said everything I was thinking, I just have a hard time believing something like that especially on e-bay, but when the ad goes on saying how great the place is that made it, but doesnt say anything about what they did, its just kind of skeptical. Throw a bottle onto something though and every kid who watched the fast and furious will want one lol.
                  -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Working...
                  X