Cell Phone Broke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell Phone Broke

Well I was on the phone today and it had been breaking for a while (screen didnt work etc.) and it finally stopped working all together. It was a flip phone and the top part was slowly seperating from the bottom, and it finally got all the way off today. So i'm not sure if i can get a replacement one (have to look into our breakage plan.

In case I end up getting a new one, anyone have a good phone they could recommend? I have verizon service so it would be one of their phones. Something not too expensive but good. The one I had was a samsung, any recomendations?
    -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

My recomendation is don't jump into a pool with the phone in your pocket, the same type of thing happens.. it quits working.

But seriously, people like the motorola razor. Any of the nokia ones are good phones. My advice is if it's an expensive phone get the insurance.. that bit me in the ass when I drunkenly ruined my $300 phone.

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

This strikes me as funny because my old Samsung flip did the same exact thing! I have Cingular. I ended up going with the new Nokia flip. It's the 6120. I couldn't be happier with it. Much better put together than the Samsung, and it has a ton of features. My wife has the Razor and loves that as well.

Just my '02.
      SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
      SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
      17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
      Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I think we might have the insurance my dad was going to look into it, but otherwise i think i will check out the different ones, hopefully something with a little sturdier construction!! Thanks though, and dont worry its too cold to jump into anyones pool right now!
        -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

I'm on my third Motorola. No probs besides the first one having to replace the antenna once.
          97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
          X