GTO Judge on eBay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTO Judge on eBay

Someone has way too much money to spend!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-...QQcmdZViewItem

Spammers!...LOL

This is why some sellers of items that are rare or collectible use the preapproved bidders only listing.

edit: Hahaha...the auction was just canceled! Why? Didn't they think someone would pay $30,000,000.00 for that car?

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
    '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
    Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

i was looking through the camaros section(looking for a 96-97 v6 as a new DD) and i clicked on a 69 to see what it was like, it brought u to the page then redirected u to a fake sign in page. but the guy forgot that the new adressed showed up in the bar . ppl will never learn
      2009 Honda Civic EX- the daily beater

old toys - 1983 trans am, 1988 trans am, 1986 IROC-Z, 2002 Ram Off-Road, 1984 K10, 1988 Mustang GT, 2006 Silverado 2500HD

Comment

Originally posted by 88bird5spd
        i was looking through the camaros section(looking for a 96-97 v6 as a new DD) and i clicked on a 69 to see what it was like, it brought u to the page then redirected u to a fake sign in page. but the guy forgot that the new adressed showed up in the bar . ppl will never learn
        I saw that one too, it had 3 girls in swimsuits posing on the car in the thumbnail.
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

You should see what they're doing tonight, ...
          The icon in the listings is a half-naked chick, then when you go to the auction it redirects to a another site asking for sign-in.
          Gonna be a lot of suckers tonight, ...
          I've reported about a dozen already.
          1) 2001 Pontiac Trans Am 10th Anniversary Firehawk
          2) 2005 Pontiac Bonneville GXP
          3) 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTII
          4) 1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
          5) 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
          6) 1993 Harley-Davidson FXSTS Softail Springer

Comment

Working...
          X