The world of v8 is coming!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The world of v8 is coming!

I've been thinking about it for a while but I've now decided Im buying a newer camaro, and its gonna be v8!

Dont think my money can streach to an ss or a ws6.... But I should be able to get a late model camaro ls1? or a nice Firebird... It will have to be a bank load though!

Leather, t-tops....

Only problem is im goin to end up like Joe! cause I cant bring my self to sell my 94v6 camaro. I've already sorted it a garage at work to live in! V6 monday to friday, saturday and sunday v8 Can see me ending up with a few f-bodys!
    Screaming Mad
    Car: 1994 Camaro, 3.4l V6
    Pace Setter headers & Y pipe, Flowmaster Z28 exhaust, K&N cone filter. modded 4l60e, trans cooler, strut brace, Eibach pro-kit
    0-60 7.74
    1/4 16.52 @ 85.3

Bike: Suzuki GSXR K4 600, K&N filter,Rizla kit, R&G bobbins, Db screen, LED indicators

just let us know your price range nad well keep an eye out for one
    Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
    Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
    pics and info

Comment

Awesome man, let us know when you get one so we can see some pics...are they harder to find over in the UK?
      -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

yer obviously alot less choice so harder to find nice one! also more expensive for what you get cause rare and had import duty and tax charged on them at some time so that bumps price up as well!

But Im seriously on the look out now! 10000 to 14000pound which should get me a 1999 2000 trans am
        Screaming Mad
        Pace Setter headers & Y pipe, Flowmaster Z28 exhaust, K&N cone filter. modded 4l60e, trans cooler, strut brace, Eibach pro-kit
        0-60 7.74
        1/4 16.52 @ 85.3

Bike: Suzuki GSXR K4 600, K&N filter,Rizla kit, R&G bobbins, Db screen, LED indicators

Comment

I've got a cousin in near South Molton-Devon. He came over a few years ago, and bought a 3/4T Chev. Silverado Pick-up with a diesel engine (uses heating oil for fuel).

I searched around Florida and found a nice used one with low mileage that was taken care of and bought it for him. He then showed up and filled the back with all kinds of goodies that he thought he needed (extra tires/wheels, filters, tool box, shooting supplies, axe, leather seats, etc). Made up paperwork showing that I sold it to him for a very low number, and drove it to a ship in Baltimore. It cost about $1,000 US to ship over.

He figured he saved over 50% by getting it here, even after his own trip and purchasing frenzy. I still buy stuff here for him and ship it over as "gifts".

You Britts get stabbed on taxes a lot worse than we do!
          The Old Guy! '94 z-28, m-6, t-tops, go-fast red, 316k. Now with '96 engine w/ Lt-4 hot cam, roller rockers, heavy duty timing chain, and Spec stage 2 clutch.

Comment

Originally posted by pete
            I've got a cousin in near South Molton-Devon. He came over a few years ago, and bought a 3/4T Chev. Silverado Pick-up with a diesel engine (uses heating oil for fuel).

I searched around Florida and found a nice used one with low mileage that was taken care of and bought it for him. He then showed up and filled the back with all kinds of goodies that he thought he needed (extra tires/wheels, filters, tool box, shooting supplies, axe, leather seats, etc). Made up paperwork showing that I sold it to him for a very low number, and drove it to a ship in Baltimore. It cost about $1,000 US to ship over.

He figured he saved over 50% by getting it here, even after his own trip and purchasing frenzy. I still buy stuff here for him and ship it over as "gifts".

You Britts get stabbed on taxes a lot worse than we do!
            You've just got me thinking! I have a cousin in Ohio.... If car is sold to me cheap, cheaper tax! cheers!
            Screaming Mad
            0-60 7.74
            1/4 16.52 @ 85.3

Comment

Working...
            X