Riddles!! :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zebragirl83
    Sorry, I haven't been on in a while... um... I've heard something like this before but I can't remember what it is...
    dont worry about it. i have two friends that i have told this to. one of them, he screams at my mentioning of the first four words, lol. the second is working on a four-year chemistry/physics major in a technical college and he still THINKS there is a flaw in its logic, but he cant identify it.

Answer:
    You ask the guard in front of the left door 'if the guard in front of the right door would say that the left door leads to your salvation?'. If the left guard says yes then the door on the right is the door that leads to your salvation. since there is one liar you know that the answer will always be the opposite if both are involved.

in a math form: lol
    if a positive # is the truth and a negative number is the lie.
    1 x -1= -1
    2 x -3= -6
    a x -b= -ab

it will always be the opposite. lol

as i said before i love riddles. lol
    1982 Trans am w/ t-tops
    V8 5.0L 305 H out of an '86 Caprice
    previous owners abused it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_82

as i said before i love riddles. lol
      I HATE YOU!!! We are NOT friends!!! Oh my Gosh! My brain is fried! That was not very nice!
      '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

Originally posted by zebragirl83
        I HATE YOU!!! We are NOT friends!!! Oh my Gosh! My brain is fried! That was not very nice!
        sry did i warp ur fragile little mind? lol j/k. i have a friend in the army, he reacts the exact same way. lol.
        1982 Trans am w/ t-tops

Comment

Well here is two that I heard when I was younger:

1. There are two dads and two sons on a fishing boat, but only 3 people are in it, how is it possible?

2. This would take place in the late 1800s or so, early 1900s. A man told two of his friends, one of them could each have his barn. He gave them each 20 bucks and said you must fill the entire barn with something only bought with this twenty dollars. He gave them two friends the money, one guy rushed immediately and bought all the hay he could get, put it in the barn and it did not even fill half of it, and spend all his money. The other guy bought two things, and had plenty of change to spare and filled the entire barn. What two things did he buy, and what did he fill it with?
          2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
          Traded in: 1998 Z28
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Originally posted by hotwhip9
            Well here is two that I heard when I was younger:

1. There are two dads and two sons on a fishing boat, but only 3 people are in it, how is it possible?
            That's an easy one. A Father and his Son, and the Son's son, 3 generations of the same family. (Grandfather, Father, Son)

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
            '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
            Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

2. This would take place in the late 1800s or so, early 1900s. A man told two of his friends, one of them could each have his barn. He gave them each 20 bucks and said you must fill the entire barn with something only bought with this twenty dollars. He gave them two friends the money, one guy rushed immediately and bought all the hay he could get, put it in the barn and it did not even fill half of it, and spend all his money. The other guy bought two things, and had plenty of change to spare and filled the entire barn. What two things did he buy, and what did he fill it with?
              ummmm two tanks of air????
              1990 Eagle talon TSI- daily driver

78' firebird formula -350/350- stock...now dead

Comment

a match and a piece of wood. filled the barn with smoke and flames. lol
                1982 Trans am w/ t-tops

Comment

good job bru, and maverick you were close, i'm sure that would work, but as i heard it a match and a candle and filled it with light.
                  2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
                  Traded in: 1998 Z28
                  http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Working...
                  X