2001 S10 SES light

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 S10 SES light

I just had it in for inspection yesterday and I don't get 30 miles on it and now the SES light is on. This truck must have been built on a Friday, because it's the biggest POS I've ever owned. I should have traded it in last summer. At least GM gave me a extended warranty on it because it's a piece of crap. It's only got 47K on it and I think everything but the tranny has been worked on.

Sorry all... Just venting. I might trade it even with 19 months and 27k remaining on the extended warranty... I'd just like to go 3 months without something breaking..
    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Sometimes you just get a lemon. I had a 2001 S-10 ZR2. Never a problem with it. In fact, I sold it to my Brother. He loves it as well. I know what you mean, though. When you get stuck with a POS, you just want to get rid of the problem ASAP. I had a Lumina Z34 that was just garbage from brand new.
    SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Bad Oxygen sensor - Bank 1 sensor 2 is throwing the code. I have a new one and I'll put it in tonight...

Hopefully that will fix this problem...
      2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
      1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
      2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
      2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
      2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

Comment

Working...
      X