I got gas for $1.75/gallon!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got gas for $1.75/gallon!!!

No kidding..... $1.75.9 a gallon. Normal cost is $2.15 but a local grocery store chain around here runs a promotion where you get 1 point for every dollar you spend and for every 100 points you collect you can take .10/gallon off at their pumps. I had racked up 400 points so I cashed them in and got .40 off the regular price..... $1.75!! Saved me almost $7 off a fillup.

Just had to brag
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

I'm jelous...

She's Red and she's Rare.

~Black Beauty ~ Last 97 & LT1 Hawk

Comment

ouch.... regular is still $2.39 here.

Comment

Now that's a deal!

When I moved to the D.C. suburbs, I figured I was going to be paying more for gas. Somehow I managed to find an oasis in the Lake Ridge/Dale City area. Just last week regular was $2.08. Now it's $2.23.
        Joe K.
        '11 BMW 328i
        '10 Matrix S AWD
        Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

$2.45 for regular around here. $2.65 for premium
          Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
          SOLD- Kinda miss it
          94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
          SOLD- Good riddance!
          2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

paying $2.35 for premium, last week paid $2.32. I know of 2 gasstations with low(er) prices. Most are around $2.45 for premium around here
            2006 Saturn Ion Redline
            2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Working...
            X