whats this worth?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats this worth?

my buddie's got a 95' z-28, 6spd, t-tops, grey, 67k miles, pw, pl, a/c?

its in "really" good shape

any thoughts?...at least some ideas?

Without knowing every single option it has, Kelley Blue Book gives it these values in "good" condition:

Trade In: $3,635
    Private Party: $5,065

In "Excellent" condition:

Trade In: $4,025
    Private Party: $5,530

And welcome to the boards!
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Retail Value by Kelley Blue book - 7125.00 in excellent condition. I would say 6625.00 would be good price.
      94 Formula LT1 (Aqua Metallic) - Auto. - 104,000 miles - Charcoal Leather Mods: Magnaflow Muffler, Lingenfelter CAI, MadZ28 Tune, 160F Hyp. T-Stat., 1LE Elbow, & Summit Cutout. Options: 155 MPH Gauge Cluster, & 255-50ZR-16 Tires.

Comment

Retail would be what a dealer could expect to get for it. Realistically, Private party value would be the best the friend could hope to get for it if he sold it. Of course, market fluctuations and all that......
        Dave M
        Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Oh no its only worth $3200.00. nobody wants them anymore so I can Paypal you tonite. Quick before its to late.Blazer

Comment

lol i was waitin for someone to say that!
            -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
              Without knowing every single option it has, Kelley Blue Book gives it these values in "good" condition:

Trade In: $3,635
              Private Party: $5,065

In "Excellent" condition:

Trade In: $4,025
              Private Party: $5,530

And welcome to the boards!
              It's really a shame, isn't it? I bought my car with 22k miles back in the Spring of '96 and now I have over 120k miles on it but still runs strong. I thought about selling it many times in the past years but my rims and tires alone are worth $2,000.00 so it would pretty much be a loss. Besides, my car's been paid off since '01 so that's one less bill to worry about.
              Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
                It's really a shame, isn't it? I bought my car with 22k miles back in the Spring of '96 and now I have over 120k miles on it but still runs strong. I thought about selling it many times in the past years but my rims and tires alone are worth $2,000.00 so it would pretty much be a loss. Besides, my car's been paid off since '01 so that's one less bill to worry about.
                Plus I've always thought that is one of the sickest looking LT1 cars I've seen.
                SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
                X