Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

in light of just watching a Sebring special...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in light of just watching a Sebring special...

If you happened to have any car fall into your garage bay of the following choices which would you pick and why?

I'd take the C6R. Both the 3rd and 4th car came back from being out of the race for nearly 15 minutes and still came in 2nd and 3rd place and they came in 1st and 2nd in the 24 hour lemans and 5th and 6th overall in all the classes. That is one fine engineered masterpiece that I would love to drive around.

I picked the C6R as well, but just barely. The F430 is one nasty machine. They say it's the nicest and scariest sounding exhaust note to ever grace the series. I really want to hear one in person now.

Joe, you lucky %$#@&^*!

SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
    SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
    17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
    Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

I voted C6R, but I would take the Enzo in a heartbeat...sell it...then you could buy every car on the list!

Comment

I must be crazy but I think the Enzo is the ugliest thing ever. The S7 is the only American made exotic in the bunch, not that the C6R isn't awsome, but it doesn't have teh exotic look IMO.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
        Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
        6.2L/382.97 ci
        Custom PROM Dyno tuned
        WCT-5 speed
        BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
        Boss MS 18" Rims
        Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
        Custom Dual exhaust
        1LE upgrade
        Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
        In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6

Joe, you lucky %$#@&^*!

On a cool and clear morning, you can hear every different type of car on the track. This place is used for testing all year round. I get Indy Cars, Nascar, Trucks, Sports Cars, you name it. The Panoz school is right there too. It's a great place to live if you are a motor head. Any day I want, I can go right over to the track, sit maybe 50ft away and watch every type of machinery go blasting by. I'm in automotive heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
            On a cool and clear morning, you can hear every different type of car on the track. This place is used for testing all year round. I get Indy Cars, Nascar, Trucks, Sports Cars, you name it. The Panoz school is right there too. It's a great place to live if you are a motor head. Any day I want, I can go right over to the track, sit maybe 50ft away and watch every type of machinery go blasting by. I'm in automotive heaven.
            That is awesome. Panoz puts out some nice cars. In fact, my favorite GT car is the Panoz GTR1. Here's a pic of one from Sebring in '98...

Once again. Joe - You lucky #@$%&^*!
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Working...
            X