Had the stomach virus today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had the stomach virus today

Man I can't stand being sick, it all started at 3:30 am and now Im starting to feel better. Im just really upset because I missed three classes today. Hopefully tommorow I'll be back on my feet. My dog enjoyed my company today though, I was using a heating pad cause I was freezing and she like to rest her head on it and stay nice and warm to haha. Ya all have a nice night
    1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

Man, I had that the other day. Felt like my eyeballs were going to fall out of my head. So I drank a couple of tall boys and ate 10 greasy chorizo tacos and that made me feel better. Actually the grease from the tacos made me puke, which made me feel better. I had to drink another beer to get the puke taste out of my mouth, and that also made me feel better. I'm not sure why they never have guys like me in a beer commercial. Sometimes I feel like my efforts are underappreciated

Comment

i hear ya dude. I got sick the first week of feb. Lasted forever, turned into a sinus infection, got amoxocillin for that, then felt better finally after 3 weeks, then I got bronchitis like two days later, thought it was a cold, never went away, then 3 weeks later I finally went back to the doc, said I had bronchitis and gave me penecillin. Damn! Sickness does suck. Hope you feel better bro.
      97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Stomach virus's suck. I had a really bad one when I got back from Mexico. The doc said for minor ones the best thing is to not eat for a day or two so the virus, bacteria, whatever it is has nothing to feed on then eat lots of yogurt because it has good bacteria in it which is the same as the good bacteria that is in your stomach and it will help replenish it faster. I ended up on a two slices of toast and water diet for 5 days and had to take some horrible tasting medicine...That is the last time I ever head south of the border .
        1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

thought i had a stomach virus but Im just becoming more and more lactose intolerant. I woke up today 4 hours before i needed to because I had a stomach ache and pepto did nothing.

* on a gross note, it came up. It was cheese from a sandwich that i had about 8 or 9 hours before and the cheese wasn't digested at all. Other than what i chewed it was in full form basically.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen.......
            Hobbo's and tramps.........
            Blind mosquitos..........
            and Bowlegged Ants............

Presenting.............................

(drum roll)

The Whinners Thread

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
            Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
            sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
              Ladies and Gentlemen.......
              Hobbo's and tramps.........
              Blind mosquitos..........
              and Bowlegged Ants............

Presenting.............................

(drum roll)

The Whinners Thread

ha ha ha ha

Ok, Mr. model of good health, when will you stop smoking. all those muscles and a pair of coal-tar lungs to match Last I knew, you still were
              Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
              Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
              pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
                ha ha ha ha

Ok, Mr. model of good health, when will you stop smoking. all those muscles and a pair of coal-tar lungs to match Last I knew, you still were
                i dont smoke 1/4 as much as i used too.....and i smoke a very light all natural tobacco cig...no chemicals... its the only thing that keeps me sane.

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

We had something like 8 people in our office sick this past week. Felt like I was getting it last night. Must've fought it off....GRRR!! Take that virus scum!
                  Joe K.
                  '11 BMW 328i
                  '10 Matrix S AWD
                  Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Well, today was much better! I felt great by noon and made it to all of my classes, I also found out I got a 100% on a midterm. Im thinking about changing the water pump drive seal now before its to late. Im curious to whether or not I'll make my self sick again by taking the time to take that darn thing off!
                    1996 Z-28 6 speed, Airfoil, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster muffler, Motive 3.73 gears, BBK shorty headers, cut-out, LS1 Driveshaft, no power options (Rare), Prothane tranny mount, MSD 8.5mm wires, Accel U-Groove Plugs, Chrome hurst short throw, TB Bypass, ES Torque arm mount, BMR subframe connectors (weld-in), Lt4 Knock Module, Descreened MAF, '02 SS wheels, Pioneer HU, MTX & JL amps, 2 12" JBL's, T-Top Conversion!

Comment

wolfdogs cure for whinny sickies:

+squeeze the juice out of one lemon. put in a coffe cup.
                      +add equal parts of water
                      +add 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or any syrup
                      +put 4 to 8 fresh cloves in the cup

heat in the microwave to very hot.....

remove

add 1.5 to 2 oz of a good blended whiskey

drink it down.

wait 30 min. and go to bed.

you will wake up sweating your @$$ off... the lemon is an expectrant and the whiskey is a catalyst with it. the cloves will num you. dont eat them though.

the next morning......thou shalt be cured.

think im' kiddin? im not.

it's the original "hot toddy".

now...get yourselves in shape so you dont have to be sick on whine on the f body forum...........

luvUboys.........

Comment

I just mix cough syrup with a crushed up dilaudid and chase it with 2 fingers of Maker's Mark. Then when I wake up 3 days later, I feel rested & fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
                          I just mix cough syrup with a crushed up dilaudid and chase it with 2 fingers of Maker's Mark. Then when I wake up 3 days later, I feel rested & fine.

ahhahahaha....

wow! Makers Mark!!! a very good friend of mine, for years, cause he knew some folks that worked there (he lives in Louisville, KY) used to send me the "gold" at Christmas... that stuff made me see dinasours...!!! smooth as a babys bottom though!

Comment

Since I was little, I would take Mr. Boston Blackberry Brandy. Works every time. Settles the stomach and helps you rest.
                            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
                            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
                            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
                            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

Oh guys... y'all are some sissys!!!
                              Hahaha... I'm just kiddin'...

As I've said before, I work for U. of Alabama's Gymnastics team and we were on a trip to Kentucky...
                              Try having a stomach virus all day... going to lunch at a seafood restaurant that you had to leave because the smell was making you sick and on top of that having to fly home in an approx. 30 seater plane... in the rain....

Now that's some fun! I had medicine that made me not really even sure what my name was... so I was good!
                              '07 Black Tahoe LTZ (my new baby)

'96 White Firebird (sold )

Comment

Working...
                              X