Nice Neon Dude!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Neon Dude!

I forget what these supercharged Neons are called but is this a normal exhaust ?

That's awesome. Just like the scavenger pipes on the old Plymouth Cuda AAR's.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
      I forget what these supercharged Neons are called but is this a normal exhaust ?

Turbocharged 2.4L Neons are SRT4s...and NO thats NOT normal, in fact its quite FUGLY IMHO.
      1993 Formula Firebird
      Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

Originally posted by KnightFire
        Turbocharged 2.4L Neons are SRT4s...and NO thats NOT normal, in fact its quite FUGLY IMHO.
        its also against the law. if the vehicle comes O.E. with the tail pipes exiting behind the rear bumper, then thats what type of exhaust is required to pass safety inspections, no matter what State or county.

report his butt...LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
          its also against the law. if the vehicle comes O.E. with the tail pipes exiting behind the rear bumper, then thats what type of exhaust is required to pass safety inspections, no matter what State or county.

report his butt...LOL

It's probably not even functional! LOL! He probably still has the stock exhaust at the rear. And that's not even an SRT4, that's just a regular neon!
          Dave M
          Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Please tell me he only had the exhaust coming out of one side.

If it weren't for ricers, where would we get our daily dose of entertainment?
            SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
            SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
            17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
            Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

^^^^ seriously. I see kids around here everyday and once i looked over to my buddy and said, if i farted would you say to me "now that sounds like performance!" He replies with ...uhhh no? so i continued and said then why does everyone want to make their car sound like that!!!! of course at this point another one cruised by....someones been feeding that civic way too many beans
              -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

Originally posted by thenuge876
                ^^^^ if i farted would you say to me "now that sounds like performance!"
                OMG.
                LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

At least it's not as bad as the Neon that I saw the other day with sidepipes. Worst looking thing I've seen in years. Wouldn't ya know, I didn't have my digital camera with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                    At least it's not as bad as the Neon that I saw the other day with sidepipes. Worst looking thing I've seen in years. Wouldn't ya know, I didn't have my digital camera with me.
                    thats why, when i upgraded my cell phone, i got a digital camera one..... so many times i wish i had my camera... sure..the pics not that great, but it gets the job done.......

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                      I purposely started carrying mine all the time cause I was missing too many precious moments like this one. I collect this stuff for my personal 'Ricer Hall of Fame'. When I took this picture, some chick drove by, looked at what I was doing and smiled. She thought I was admiring the car. No honey, I'm going to put it on the internet for my friends to make fun of. Mean, huh?

Comment

No it is the right thing to do. I for one commend you in your efforts to bring the f-body community the best entertainment by finding rediculous things people do to their cars. I love it man, lets see some more!
                        -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Comment

OK, You asked for it...

Comment

Is that plywood in the 5th picture?!
                            Dave M
                            Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA man i did ask for it, and i think thats some of the funniest stufff i've seen in ages. It looks like plywood to me! Thats defiantely a new one....

Maybe this will turn into something like the post your picture thread, only itll be "post your most rediculous rice" picture.
                              -Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X