X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grrrrrr....

unbelieveable! I can't get past 12!

Frustrating Game

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
    '88 Formula (stolen), '96 Camaro RS, (sold), '91 Firebird (sold),
    Bruce, μολων λαβέ

5th try I made it to 13.3 seconds. Not easy though!!
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Just made 16.9!!!
      Dave M

Comment

You youngsters must be too jittery. My first try was 28.56 sec. The next was 42.31, and I gave up after the third at 73.41.........rather boring now.

The Old Guy! '94 z-28, m-6, t-tops, go-fast red, 316k. Now with '96 engine w/ Lt-4 hot cam, roller rockers, heavy duty timing chain, and Spec stage 2 clutch.

Comment

Finally got to 13. I keep hitting the sides....ggrrrrrrr!

'87 Camaro - 2.8L MPFI, 700R4 swapped to T5, B&M Ripper Shifter, Dynomax Super Turbo muffler, CATCO high flow cat, K&N air filters, 180 degree thermostat w/200-180 fan switch, 3.42 rear end, Global West steering brace, polyurethane bushings/trans mount, Spohn adjustable torque arm.
          Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

Originally posted by pete
            You youngsters must be too jittery. My first try was 28.56 sec. The next was 42.31, and I gave up after the third at 73.41.........rather boring now.

I hate you!

jk

Bruce, μολων λαβέ

Comment

I just made 18. There is a pattern to the movement, it goes the same way each time so you can learn where the blocks will go. I don't know how you get over 70 seconds because those things go really fast after a while!!
              Dave M

Comment

really its a lot like a lot of the games on the net a little watching and you'll see the patterns 2 13.609 later i was at 27.432
                1990 Eagle talon TSI- daily driver

78' firebird formula -350/350- stock...now dead

Comment

First try was 27 something....only because a freakin' popup on this old laptop! Then I got 43 something and then 74 something......then I got bored. They start hauling (_|_)!

Comment

Working...
                  X