No announcement yet.

kid gets scared

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL...I'm sorry but it was funny. Wrong, but funny. My brother got me with the exact same game. I freaked almost beat the crap out of him. LOL!!!

I'll try to find it...it's somewhere on www.killsometime.com

I feel bad for the kid, but I couldn't help but to chuckle a little when he was beating the screen.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Maybe its because i don't have kids, but i think it was very funny. I'm pretty sure i wouldn't do that to my kid either, but like Limteng said i couldn't help but laugh when he started hitting the screen. Now the thing thats really wrong is that he videod it then posted it on the internet.
      2006 Saturn Ion Redline
      2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

My first impression when I saw this video was that it was funny, but that quickly changed as soon as I saw him ing. The way the poor kid was ing is what really got to me. How that person was still able to hold the camera while he cried is beyond me..... Two Thumbs WAY down!!!
        1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Originally posted by 02 WS6
          The thing that got me was how one minute the kid looked genuinely happy and interested with what he was doing on the computer... Next moment he's got the fear of God in his eyes and he's balling. Ain't right....
          exactly what I thought...cruel thing to do to a kid
          93 t/a A4 3.23s
          95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
          99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
          99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
          97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
          93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
          00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
            Well I guess I'm a bad father for showing it to my kids. They thought it was funny as hell. They laughed so hard they were ing. 10,13,16 I wouldn't have shown them if they were under 9 though.

i agree, it was funny as hell! If he was older, maybe but he was a little too young.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
            2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Working...
            X