Crazy day for car sighings...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy day for car sighings...

I recently started working at a Whole Foods Market grocery store in an affluent part of Dallas. I was outside today doing some work and heard what, at first, I thought was an import with a fart pipe or something. Then I realized that it sounded way to beefy to be a 4 cyl., so then I was was thinking maybe a Supra or something, and by now my curiosity was piqued. The guy was getting on it like crazy and I could tell he was getting closer, so I looked up just in time to see a beautiful purple-ish Lamborghini Murcielago come out from under an overpass at the intersection by the store and make a HARD right turn right afterward and stomp the gas, fish tailing and took off like a shot. Man, it looked and sounded amazing, as close to a race car as I have ever heard a street car sound. I was a little stunned at first considering I had never seen one in person, much less driving like that on the street.
    Anyway, then I am on my way home this afternoon and see what I thought was a Jag, then realized it was a Maserati Gransport. Saw those cars along with a couple of C6's. Man, lots of eye candy. It's a wierd area of town, because it is right at the "border" between a very affluent part of downtown and a really low income part. So in our parking lot you'll see beaters sitting next to Beemers and Mercedes and once I even came out to see a $300,000 Bentley sitting in the lot. Crazy stuff. Makes me wish I was made out of money so I could afford cars like that. Heck, I would "settle" for a C6 Z06. Just thought I would share.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
    The guy was getting on it like crazy and I could tell he was getting closer, so I looked up just in time to see a beautiful purple-ish Lamborghini Murcielago come out from under an overpass at the intersection by the store and make a HARD right turn right afterward and stomp the gas, fish tailing and took off like a shot. Man, it looked and sounded amazing, as close to a race car as I have ever heard a street car sound. I was a little stunned at first considering I had never seen one in person, much less driving like that on the street.
    That was probably a service tech "road testing" a customer's car...

Comment

LOL Probably. He was driving it like he stole it.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Working...
      X