Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honda comedy spoof

Video

I didn't think it was that funny, but some of you guys might find it amusing.

Might contain a couple cuss words but it's not explicit.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

It was ok, i enjoyed some of the pictures though, ive decided the next time i see a ricer with a huge spoiler im going to ask them what it does...and then see if they realize that it does...nothing....something else though, theres a car outside my dorm (rice) that has its front calipers painted yellow, ok fine, but he painted the whole drum in the rear yellow too, lol it never ceases to amaze me...
    -Dan

1986 350 TPI Trans Am, 700R-4, Flowmaster exhaust, CAI, 180* t/stat, low temp fan switch, SFC's....Sold.

Project Status: LT1 disassembled, researching costs, searching for project car.

Comment

hee hee That was funny. I that song mix was hilarious too.
      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Hey I think I saw my car in that video.....lol
        Yeah the Caprice Cop car pulling over some rice...hehe
        Greg W. in West Michigan
        1992 Formula WS6-A/R Rims, Stock L05 swap, Former Abuse Victim
        1983 Z28-Parts car- *Sold*
        1984 Z28-305 HO Auto *Sold*
        1986 Camaro-V-6 5Spd *Sold*
        1984 Camaro-V-6 Auto *Sold*
        <Motor out

Comment

That was pretty good.
          SOLD: 2002 Trans Am WS.6 - Black on Black - 6 Speed
          SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
          17K Miles

2005 Acura TL - Silver on Black
          Navigation - Surround Audio - Bluetooth

Comment

funny stuff!! i love the song

have you seen the other video , ford mustang cobra power , even the guy filming is laughing, note the broken cobra badge on the intake cover
            http://videos.streetfire.net/hottest...1BD5FBDD33.htm
            93 t/a A4 3.23s
            95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
            99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
            99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
            97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
            93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
            00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

haha, good stuff.
              1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Comment

Uncle Ben's best for sure

Originally posted by thenuge876
                theres a car outside my dorm (rice) that has its front calipers painted yellow, ok fine, but he painted the whole drum in the rear yellow too, lol it never ceases to amaze me...
                Have you ever seen those plates (I guess) that bolts behind your wheel and over your drum. The plate is made to look like a rotor, and it has a picture of a caliper on it.

Nothing like true 4 wheel disc
                black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Working...
                X